Who and what are you thankful for in 2023?

Thankful for the following people: @Butter575 @United403 @Cole_Woodard Thank you guys for always creating fun events and it’s great way to bring the community together. I always look forward to the events you guys create and try to join it if I can. Sometimes if I see a route that I cannot do or don’t like, thank you guys for switching the flight for me at that gate. Keep making these awesome and fun events!

5 Likes

I am grateful for a beautiful first year here on the IFC and the amazing work done by staff, IFATC and the Editing Team . I am also grateful for having all of you here to form a beautiful community where we all have one common passion: Aviation. Special thanks to @TheBest for helping me prepare my first ES flight a couple of months ago and for helping with my IFATC training as well as creating Vistajet VA together . Thanks as well to @Antoine_Turrian for being my IFATC recruiter and for being with me on this journey . And finally thanks to @Butter575, @Wonderousbuilder641 and @United403 for creating lovely events and it was a pleasure attending them. I look forward to doing the same in 2024 !

Anyways, Happy Holidays everybody !

@IFlyer
COO | Vistajet Virtual

5 Likes

Well I suppose they do put that [INSERT FOUR LETTER EXPLETIVE I CANT SAY OTHERWISE ILL GET BANNED, BUT IT STARTS WITH S AND ENDS WITH T] on everything.

Anyhow I’m thankful for probably @AndrewWu because idk I get to clown on him for being a CS major or something.

Also I’d like to thank the academy, my fans, and ADHD for giving me the ideas for the crappy memes I make on an aviation internet forum. Other than that, I’d like to thank @Laura for finally adding the space shuttle back. It finally gave me a reason to redownload Infinite Flight. Also @Butter_Boi your probably in there somewhere, I’d tell you where but I genuinely forgot.

Anyhow, Happy Holidays from your local Schizoposter. Until next year.

1 Like

Truly what would I do without you Mattheus

1 Like

Spontaneously Combust.

1 Like

I’m thankful for INFINITE FLIGHT LES GOOOOO

1 Like

Thankful to everyone in general, but specifically @Magician for attending all of my training sessions, & @Jinco for training me and being patient with my dumb questions🫡

Also @MrJackT14 for always saving me by opening radar whenever I struggled with GTS🤣

5 Likes

I’m thankful for finding such an amazing community and people who share me passion for aviation I’m the odd 1 out in my family that could stare at airplanes for hours and not get bored I can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring I’m also thankful for @RickG who has been working with me to become Ifatc and many others on here for such an amazing opportunity here’s to 2024

2 Likes

Idk so many people 💀 but primarily the event makers and the supporters on my Screenshots and Videos topics

1 Like

I’m thankful for @Thunderbolt, @WesleyHenrich, @Kitick all helping me on my journey to IFATC and Officer (future), As well as @Ali_Ibrahim, @Levet, and all the other reviewers and members that has helped me with IFAET, @TheBest for being a great helper and friend, @J-F_V, @Metier @bthandles, and all the others that have attended my training sessions! There are of course more that i can list, but i can’t remember all… Thanks everyone!

8 Likes

Im thankful for everyone who joins my events and all my friends on here.

@United403 @Ryan_15 @Cole_Woodard @Butter575 @BenjiTheBull @MANDELA @American367 @PhorzaSky @NonStopsAviation @Mort @SamB777 @TheNorthwestDog @TheBest @Wonderousbuilder641 @MrGoatX @DJW @anon38552190 @Southwest_2115

And the 757 of course

14 Likes

I am thankful for infinite flight and this amazing community, it has kept me going when times have been tough.
Specifically i want to thank @Ecoops123 for the time he spent with me after the Paris meet up. @Cameron for just being an amazing human and the support he has provided.

@IFAE_GLOBAL_AIRFORCE also has to take a spot here for just being the best VA/VO :D

3 Likes

Thank you infinite flight community. This year has been really special and fun. Special thanks to @Mort @Butter575 @Flyin.Hawaiian @PhorzaSky @United403 who have become my new friends this year. Thank you developers for creating this game and for constantly adding new features to it. Thank you moderators for helping to keep this online place friendly and special thanks for @DeerCrusher for sharing your expertise when it comes to business and corporate aviation.
I can not wait to see what 2024 brings to infinite flight including the new a380.

2 Likes

Anytime! My goal is to show you folks the side of aviation outside of the airlines and open the eyes to new adventures and possibilities. 😎

6 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me!!!

2 Likes

Im thankful to @Deck_Crew and this forum in general for introducing me to (aviation) photography. This year has been amazing 💙

1 Like

Thankful for @Mohamad_23 , for non-stop bothering to do a flight 🙌🤝

Of course.

1 Like

E-jet rework
period

But seriously I’m thankful for my parents. They let me do infinite flight, let me hang out with friends and keep my passion for aviation.

1 Like