Which tablet is best for infinite flight?

I was wondering which tablet is best for infinite flight.
The NVIDIA Shield Tablet K1 or the Pixel C

I was also thinking of getting the ipad, but I don’t know if it will work with the moga rebel gamepad?

2 Likes

I have IPad Air 2 and it’s really good.

6 Likes

I pad mini 3 is VERY good! :)

4 Likes

Perfect size! :)

3 Likes

iPad Air 2 may be the slightest bit better, but I have iPad Air and it works great with max settings. It depends on what your budget is.

1 Like

I have the shield K1 in the post now. Should have it this time next week. For the difference in price I’d go with the K1.

1 Like

I pad pro is freaking awesome no lag can have everything set on the highest it goes it’s great.

3 Likes

iPad Air 2 is the best choice! I have it all on max and the graphics are awesome especially when the reflections on the aircraft!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

One day I’ll get the Air 2 D: But I would say Air 2 if looking for an Apple tablet.

1 Like

But will it work with the moga rebel gamepad?

I wouldn’t say best, I would say a reasonably great choice. Up to you though :D

I agree with @Brandon_Sandstrom about the iPad Pro. It’s the real deal. Not a bit of lag and it has crystal clear graphics. If you can’t afford that, the iPad Air 2 I hear is pretty good also.

1 Like

The Nividia Shield k1 is a gaming tablet and it handles most stuff. I would recommend the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro. It has the best battery for infinite flight that I’ve seen so far. Its amazing its battery.

1 Like

I would go with the two main brands. Apple or android.

Apple is a brand. Android is a operative system (os) Samsung is a brand, lenovo is a brand, LG is a brand that all run Android as there os.

1 Like

Go for this!!

2 Likes

iPad pro! All settings to maximum including the fun switch 😎

2 Likes

The iPad Pro is the best device the smaller 9.7 inch one is the best unless you want the overly large one, I have the air 2 and it’s great but it’s been out for two years and in a few years it will tell so pay more for the newer ones unless you desperately want one then get the air 2 as it is cheaper now the pro has come out :) hope this helps

2 Likes

Just got my K1, Its awesome. For the price difference you would be stupid to get the Air 2. Unless of course you have purchases on IOS all ready :)

You can also record ya screen on the K1. Show me that on the Ipad

4 Likes