Which San Francisco Bay Area Airport is Your Favorite?

Less than 1000 feet (don’t know exactly) and this is what we could see…

1 Like

That’s not fair. Yours’ in the evening, but mine has daylight.

1 Like

We stand for our airports! 😂

4 Likes

You asked for a picture 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

How many times has @GlobalFlyer1 used the 🤷🏻‍♂️ emoji lol

When I flew into KSFO, it was a pretty clear night, but I only flew there once, so…

2 Likes

Based on the picture, let’s assume both airport has the same weather condition. You can still land in ZBAA, but not KSFO.

1 Like

We landed though… 🤷🏻‍♂️ (@anon57683537 I’ve now used it 1 more time if you were keeping count)

2 Likes

Ok take ZBAA out of the picture

This is an SFO vs SJC (OAK what?) thread

2 Likes

Hold up everyone, SFO is the best by far, why you may ask, well it’s got 4 runways beat that then it’s the best city in the world. Just look at the airport

It also has lots of awesome Airlines flying in and out of for example Qantas, United Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways just to name a few. Also during departure you can get a awesome view of the Golden Gate Bridge.

This is just my 5 cents but SFO is the best Bay Area Airport.

Images from Google Search

2 Likes

I like both airports.

By the way, British Airways also flies to SJC

2 Likes

San Francisco…the best city in the world 😂 🤣

If you’ve been to San Francisco, you would know how dangerous it can be, especially at night

SFO is inconvenient and weather delays it

Low clouds don’t give you a good view of the Golden Gate Bridge or the Bay at all

2 Likes

Anyways, the international service of SJC sucks.
(I will stop mentioning ZBAA)

1 Like

Again, weather is not constant and being near the Bay, it can change very quickly

1 Like

I don’t know why everyone here is tryharding so hard…

They’re 3 airports. They all have their ups and downs.

Chill, y’all. 😂

1 Like

You’re blaming SJC because of a bad worker that doesn’t even work for the airport. The worker works for the US government.

It’s like you’re blaming United because one of their bad flight attendants killed a puppy (@GlobalFlyer1 I’m defending your favorite airline again 😂)

2 Likes

OAK tree, planted by @Alex_Kraz

JK

@BigBert10 I’ve never had a bad flight attendant on United

2 Likes

The reasons are :

1. The custom and border control area is wayy too small as 787-9 flies there constantly.
  2. Unfriendly custom worker.
  3. Airlines keep stopping service to KSJC such as Lufthansa and Air China. Too few international flights compared to SFO
  4. Bad connection to local airlines, such as CA–UA, HU–AS. You have to go to the counter to check your luggage again. In SEA and SFO, you can check your luggage to partner airlines as soon as you pick up your luggage and walk out of the border control.
    @BigBert10
1 Like

Not SJC’s fault though…

Agreed, but many international flights arrive at a certain time (between 2 and 4 p.m.) including A380s and 744s so the line can get extremely long at SFO too

Yeah, but more airlines are hopefully going to be flying here soon as Delta has already upgraded the status to a Focus City and it’s partners are looking to begin a flight to a DL focus city. We do have many international flights though to places like Mexico which are more for leisure travel.

2 Likes

What about the last one?

1 Like

I know it isn’t constant, but weather in the San Francisco area tends to be worse than San Jose 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes