Which route should I fly?

0 voters

You can just PM them, no need to make a topic.

Personally fly from KSJC-KSEA - the scenery of the Rocky Mountains is beautiful!

4 Likes

Well with SFO-PIT you have a lot of choices of aircraft, IA 737-800 -900, A319 and A320 all operate the route from time to time…

4 Likes

Then how bout DFW-PIT?

American A320 21, or 737-800 I have seen operating it…

1 Like

But from SFO you get all the scenery you could want, Rockeies, Desert, plenty of cities, and the very westernmost tips of the appellation mountains… (I may have spelled appellation wrong but I think that’s it…)

1 Like

However,the problem with KSJC-KSEA is that I have to fly it with the old Alaskan 737-900.

1 Like

You got some serious eyes if you can see the Rockies on a KSJC-KSEA route! I would think the Sierra Nevada’s would be the correct range.

You could also fly with Southwest Airlines KSJC-KSEA. Also a Delta E aircraft, whichever one Infinite Flight has.

LONG LIVE

KSJC

2 Likes

OR

You could do KSJC-KCLT with an AA A321. This route operates seasonally out of KSJC and is still in service. Use the callsign American 779

2 Likes

They are, but so is Pittsburgh… 😉

1 Like

That is why i deleted it! Lol, I missed the route you were talking about, I was still thinking about the KSJC-KSEA route My bad ;p

1 Like

YES YES!

KSJC!

If you do fly from KSJC and depart from it. I beg you to follow KSJC’s SID as we don’t want to “conflict” with KSFO and KOAK traffic after departure.

1 Like

Makes sense!

Flew that route on X-Plane 11 and IF. I recommend it if you’re just looking to take the 737 out for a nice commercial flight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.