Which Propeller plane do you like the most in IF

Hi, i dont know if some asked this but im curious if you have a favorite propeller plane

172 or ATR

2 Likes

Are you referring to props in IF or in real life?

2 Likes

IF sorry for the mix up

1 Like

ATRs definitely

(Edit) then not the ATRs 😂😂

2 Likes

Definitely the DHC in IF

Basic but a beauty

The C172 💯

1 Like

TBM is my favorite. Simple, to the point, and it’s got a nice range.

2 Likes

XCub by far. The cub is bae. Kthx bye.

3 Likes

Mine would most likely be the purple Flybe Dash 8 Q400 since it can usually always be seen over my house since I live on the approach into EGBB RW15

Haha lol. I am actually currently flying the Dash 8!

1 Like

Cessna C208,Dash 8 Q400

XCub!!! It can land virtually anywhere, from international airports, to tiny bush airfields. Sure, it may be slow, but it’s the perfect plane for anything! If only we had the J3 Cub, that’s my favorite of the Cubs.

The TBM takes a close second.

1 Like

If we had the Dash7-150 then I’d say that but we don’t so either the XCUB or the DHC-8 Q400.

1 Like

Cessna 172

1 Like

IRL I love the Cessna 425 but in IF I like the TBM930 or C172 both super versatile and can fly almost anywhere with enough planning

C172 and Q400.

The 172 is my favourite GA aircraft. It’s able to go anywhere, so many features feeling like you’re the one setting it up, everything. XCub comes at a close second in the GA category.

The Q400 is amazing too, primary reason being Air Baltic. It’s used in most regional routes within the Eastern European area. It’s just a shame they’re retired. It’s just a charm to fly, the sounds are incredible, the physics is great (be it difficult to manage, because it’s a Q400). It’s used in amazing routes with the airlines IF has now. Always had a soft spot for it :^)

1 Like

If the Sr-22 was reworked then I’d say that it was my favourite, unfortunately, it’s not. So I’d have to say the TBM it is for me atm.

1 Like

On IF, the TBM for sure. I’d love to see the developers work up a Beechcraft Kingair though.

1 Like

TBM or the C130J… love them

2 Likes