Which platform do you use?

Yes 👍 LG is second. thier IPS displays picture are amazingly natural

2 Likes

My mini 2 has a terrible lag (and the settings are medium)

Apple iPhone 6s and iPad

Both but now I use Android only. I prefer the customizability of Android over Apple and I just generally dislike Apple anyways

1 Like

Apple FTW!!!

1 Like

Never tried Infinite Flight on Apple devices (In this case, iPad) before as I have to spend my money to buy IF on there :P

In Android, some devices can handle it with good but some are not…
Like in my Samsung Galaxy A3 and Lenovo K800 (CMIIW), both can run IF perfectly (My Lenovo only lags when I’m using SoCal on PG). However in my Xiaomi MI4i, It’s a different story… The phone lags everytime I use live ;-; (Like in San Francisco, My phone was lagging though the region was only packed by 10 users)

I would like an Android switch because there cheaper but I don’t want to buy the app again. So I stick with apple because every time I upgrade the purchase is is transferred. Plus to me Android devices are not super good when your trying to do general stuff. Samsung is good though.

2 Likes

Is use android and it works perfectly and my phone is a S4

1 Like

I used to have an S4. Had to upgrade to S7 after I cracked my screen, it was worth it.

That’s cool my screen is cracked but my phone is still usable

1 Like

Most Apple and Android least still always get the first update

make sense xD

I have:

Mac
iPhone 6S
iPad Mini 4

4 Likes

Awesome Apple devices you have 👍 just switched to an 6S 😅

2 Likes

Yep, thanks! 😎🤓

1 Like

Let’s talk low grade for me.
I have
iPhone 4s
iPad 2 (Getting Upgraded)
iPhone 4
I have some low grade devices to be using IF. That’s why I barely use my phone for IF other than taking Screenshots or stunts.

I use the iPad Air 2, and it’s great! No lag on live, everything on high and anti aliasing on!

1 Like

How do you use it on Mac

Where do you people get money from? i wish i can get the Air 2 but here in the US the prices are high. My mom already has an iPhone 6 plus and that’s nice. The iPad 2 I have right now is going into it’s either 4th or 5th year of use. I wish I can get the no lag high Quality stuff. Hopefully that fixes once I get the iPad Air.

1 Like