Which of these more rare aircraft have you flown in?

Although there are already topics asking what planes have we flown in, I have created one to see how many of us have flown in these more rare aircraft. While these aircraft are not technically ‘rare’ but they’re seen less often in comparison to 737’s, 757’s and A320 family aircraft that I see all of the time, and they may be relatively new aircraft to the aviation industry or special ones, which is why they’re in this list. Feel free to comment the airline you flew with.

Please be honest in your selection, it would be nice to actually see how many of us have flown in these aircrafts.

• Airbus A350 XWB
  • Boeing 787 Dreamliner
  • Airbus A380
  • Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
  • Concorde

0 voters

1 Like

I flew on the 787 with United.

2 Likes

Jetstar 787

2 Likes

TAM Airbus A350

1 Like

I haven’t flown on any :(

2 Likes

None of them

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

Same, but I had to put that one in there because it would be really interesting if someone actually has

Wouldn’t call the 787 rare. What about something like a 707?

1 Like

It’s relatively new, under 10 years old, it’s not a plane you would see regularly. Yeah sure I’ll see if I can add the 707 and DC10 now
Edit: can’t update polls

1 Like

None. Rarest was a First Choice 757-200.

1 Like

My great uncle was one of the designers of concordes engines ;)

2 Likes

Woah that’s pretty cool!

@B767fan me either. I go on short haul holidays every year because I Have a Villa in Turkey, so I never really travel long haul. Hence I’m usually on a small 737, but I can’t complain, a regular holiday is better than a one off holiday on a cool plane.

3 Likes

Same here. I usually jet off to Menorca on an A320/A321.

1 Like

I went on a first choice 767 (only had 6 in fleet) and an Airbus a321 (only had 3 in fleet)

2 Likes

I haven’t been on any of them but I went on a Air Europa 737-800 out of Belfast (doesn’t come anymore) & I also flew on a MyTravel a319 or a320 (not quite sure it was good long time ago.

2 Likes

Flown in the Jordanian 787 twice
JED-AMM
AMM-DTW

1 Like

Everything but concorde

LH 748 LAX-FRA
EY 789 AUH-IAD, NH 788 HKG-HND, CZ 788 YVR-CAN, UA 789 SFO-MEL and some more 787’s
Every airline that operates the A380 except Korean
And Qatar A350 DOH-FRA

5 Likes

Air Canada 787-8

Wow! Nearly every A380! You must fly a lot, that’s impressive