Which new region would you prefer?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

I wish they were! We should start a campaign…

I’d so love Zurich and whole Switzerland in general. It’s not that big, so you could easily extend the region to a part of germany (munich?) and austria (insbruck?) and italy (milano?). Switzerland and especially the swiss alps are beautiful and as much as I like Dubai and all those airports down there, Switzerland has way more charme!

1 Like

@Joost3008 Judging by the votes South Africa will not have a region this time around, but thanks for considering it as a region.

switzerland region ! switzerland region ! switzerland region !

3 Likes

Everyone, the Baleric Islands!
http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com/forums/135928-infinite-flight/suggestions/10137105-baleric-islands

Please devs! Made this two regions for end 2015 debut 2016!!! we are thousand of people to wait that ones :)

Oi! Edinburgh isn’t in England. I mean they might sound all posh down that way, but it’s definitely not in Englandshire. ;-)

scotland rocks

It does.

Our football team is mince though. (Less said about that the better).

Would love to see them develop up to the West Coast and Western Isles of Scotland, beach landing at Barra airport anyone?

Dubai Region (I Hope this region will include AUH and DOH airports)

I’m waiting patiently for Dubai, hopefully they implement some of the UAE Carrier liveries, like flydubai.

1 Like

I voted for Zurich. But I would like to see more European Regions. Such as :
Scotland- Glasgow, Edinburgh etc.
Poland - Warsaw, Kraków, Gdansk etc
Italy - Rome, Milan etc
Germany- Berlin, Munich etc
France - some other Regions other than Paris

DXB of course and more Emirates liveries please

Wellington airport New Zealand would be awesome so would Auckland since I live there but Wellington airport is a very challenging airport because of where the mountains are. Also we don’t call it windy Wellington for nothing.

1 Like

Can someone add Hong Kong? Would like to see that

1 Like

Region from Stewart Island up to NZWN would be great. West coast/Southern alps for Mt & Bush flying and then have Dunedin,Christchurch and Wellington as the Major Intl airports

1 Like

Come on, I live there. Free tutoring of how to spell New Zealand coming up.

1 Like