Which manufacturer of scale model aircraft would you choose?

Hi! I’m on the lookout for a 1:200, die cast, scale model aircraft to pride my office desk. I have no prior experience in this, and wanted to get input from you guys, about which manufacturer you would choose! Price is not a problem, so go ahead! :)
Which manufacturer would you say has the best quality, detail and finesse on their aircraft?

Thanks!

3 Likes

I would consider buying from Gemini Jets. They have really detailed models and you have many choices when it comes to variety of aircraft and liveries. :)

2 Likes

Do they have die cast 1:200 though?

1 Like

Yes they do and they are very detailed models. :)

1 Like

Buy from the Boeing website!

1 Like

Only Boeing liveries though… :P

Daron SkyMarks, I have those. Get them on amazon, just be careful w/ the nosewheel

1 Like

“Engines actually spin” Holy crap!

If your buying just the one IMHO you should go the whole hog, Gemini jets or a metal Herpa model would be nice I think :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have a few Skymarks models they are great, they are the only models I would ever get

Hahahah yeah I understood that part, but still!

1 Like

They look really good!

1 Like

Oh yeah! I got my beautiful 737 Max 1:200 from it! Totally with it!

1 Like

Gemini all the way. The Hogan 1:200 are also fantastic, but not die cast. I vote Gemini over sky marks every time.

Gemini and JC are equal in terms of 1/200s so I highly reccomend both of those. Inflight200 has some nice moulds, however some of them suck so you have to watch.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Buy one from Boeing’s website. They are 1:1 scaled aircrafts.

7 Likes

Go with Gemini or JC, some of the Gemini jets have spinning fan blades also. What model and livery you looking to get?

Skymarks are generic plastic models, not highly Collectable diecast models with airline specific details like antenna configs.

2 Likes