Which Livery is Better? (Edition)

Which Livery is Better? (Art Livery vs Northern Lights Livery)

Welcome to the, “Which livery is better” poll by @American1345_Super. This poll is voting between the United Art Livery (Refer to pictures below) and the not as commonly known airline by the name of Iceland Air. The Iceland Air Northern Lights Livery (Refer to pictures below) is the second Livery that we will be voting on. The poll is at the bottom of this post if you can not find it. But I encourage you to read the background I made for both liveries and the aircraft below and review the pictures before voting. This can give you a bit of a background behind the both and a bit of backstory to draw your decision. Good luck to everyone and may the best Livery win.

United Art Livery Background (Click to view)

The 757 is such an iconic and unique plane that really reshaped the aviation industry. The fact that today the airline known as United is still using it is a big deal. This aircraft is decades old and modern airlines are still using it today. The United “Art Livery” is consists of two variants. The California art livery, and the New York liberty livery. They almost look the same besides the fact that they have two different types of art regarding two different types of cities and states. The United Art Livery is a very interesting livery and really brings out the stunning abstract color and character of different places and really fits the 757 perfectly. The United livery is very recent as of being painted on airliners as of in the recent years. This is a very new type of livery for United and is not that old compared to the Iceland Air livery. Overall, the United Art Liveries are very outstanding and abstract.

Iceland Air Northern Lights Livery Background (Click to view)

The airline known as Iceland Air is a very interesting airline. Only operating from Iceland a very remote and small country to the rest of the east and European coastlines. This airline has mostly been forgotten in the aviation industry. But not for long, in the past five years, the Iceland Airlines group developed an interesting livery. It consists of the fuselage being covered in a large image of the Northern Lights. This livery might be a bit old, but really brings out the artistic and abstract design of this aircraft. Personally, I think the Iceland Air livery is very outstanding. Iceland Air has operated with this livery for around five years now and plans to fly with it for the foreseeable future.

Pictures of Both Airliners Displayed Below

DISCLAIMER: THIS POLL IS IN NOT ANY WAY RELATED TO INFINITE FLIGHT OR A VOTE ON ADDING THIS LIVERY. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POLL. THIS IS A SIMPLE POLL CREATED BY A IFC USER.

Message: TO ANYONE REPOSTING THIS POLL OR USING IT, YOU MUST TAG THE CREATOR OF THIS FORMAT AND POLL IDEA @American1345_Super.

Poll is Displayed below

This poll will close in 4 days.
2020-11-09T17:00:00Z2020-11-09T05:00:00Z

Which Livery is Better? (POLL)
  • (UNITED) Art Livery
  • (ICELAND AIR) Northern Lights Livery

0 voters

May the best livery win!

Poll created by: @American1345_Super

2 Likes

You already created a poll: Vote for 757 Special Livery | Infinite Flight (Which one is better if IF was going to add one), and it got closed for a reason… this is not the reason for #features.

3 Likes

It got closed because it was not in the right place. I asked someone they said here.

If not then where do I put it?

I’ll put it in #general for you since I don’t really know where it would go (def not #features), I’ll let it be up to the mods if they allow a poll here

Ok changed it to general.

1 Like

So, you are going to add a new poll here everyday?

no, just this poll but maybe in future idk prob.

Just keep in note: #features exists for this very reason, to vote on which aircraft (United Boeing 757-200 “New York Art” Livery, Hekla Aurora (Special Iceland Air livery) on the Boeing 757-200)

Yeah everyone, just post your polls regarding LIVERIES VOTING ONLY.

Ok, I would think that if you would like to continue with these kind of real world aviation would you rather, you should contact moderators and ask if you can make one of these threads. Instead of making one topic daily, repost in the same thread.

If you are allowed that is.

1 Like

You can redirect your livery convo here: Boeing 757 Rework, polls aren’t allowed but that’s where the conversations happen

Yeah good idea can one of y’all ask em bc I’m busy making VO and IFVARB reviewing it and I’m busy w stuff rn. It would be greatly appreciated.

Just leave the topic alone…

Honestly I prefer the United, it’s just 🤩

But the Northern Lights livery is beautiful too, is hard to decide

I already asked them. Just remember if you want to post something that stretch category rules, to contact the mods.

Yeah, that’s the point I was trying to make ^^

I will leave this alone now though. But I do know that the mods aren’t big fans of these types of topics, and I’m sure you can see why.

1 Like

Ok. What do you mean by stretching the rules? can you provide an example.

That’s is what I’m going to do. @American1345_Super, you can PM me if needed, since this is getting off-topic.

wow we already got 55 views on this and are one the page for general

Ok. Ill pm you.

1 Like