Which joystick should I buy?

For starters wasn’t sure what topic to put it in so I put it in here.

Which one should I buy?

When voted please say which one you voted for

• logitech extreme 3d pro
  • Thrustmaster flight hotas x

0 voters

Thank you if you answer

2 Likes

I have the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick, it’s a great value for your money.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

3 Likes

I also have the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick and cannot complain !

2 Likes

I have the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and it works pretty well for me; if you have the money for the Thrustmaster, go for it!

6 Likes

Like where I am the thrustmaster is cheaper then the Logitech as I can have one thing for £50 or under so wondered which one

1 Like

I had a look on amazon, I’m gonna get the Thrustmaster

3 Likes

Then it is clear as daylight on which one you should purchase , the Thrustmaster !

1 Like

Which people voted for Logitech

1 Like

Thrustmaster flight hotas x
VS
Logitech extreme 3d pro

I don’t know why you are even considering getting the Logitech as the Thrustmaster is far superior ! IMO

2 Likes

I recently purchased the Thrustmaster Flight Hotas X, and it works beautifully. Especially since @jan fixed everything up! If you buy the Thrustmaster, ask Jan for his diagrams and sensitivity settings :)

1 Like

Logitech sells excellent quality tech stuff, that’s the way I’d go. But I haven’t had experience using either of them.

I use a Logitech, since it’s ~25 dollars cheaper than the Thrustmaster where I bought it, and it’s quite nice. Good quality, plenty of buttons, and it’s withstood several years of use.

I have the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, it was much cheaper for me and hasn’t let me down one, I personally would say Logitech as I know it works well, however, I don’t have experience on the Thrustmaster, so I can’t really say what is better

1 Like

I just purchased the hotas 4 do know if this will work or not?

Hi there @Jan… Just purchased a hotas 4 setup… It would be a privilege if you could share your diagram and sensitivity settings with me… I would greatly appreciate it… Thx 😀

Yes, as they are practically the same thing. Are you using an Apple or an Android device? Let’s continue this discussion via PM. I will create the chat with myself and @jan in it.

Can you actually connect them with infinite flight

Yes, if you download LiveFlight Connect on your computer, you can use that to use your joystick for IF, if you want more info feel free to PM me.

I use a thrustmaster t flight stick x it works well with IF

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.