Which is the easiest plane to land?

So, Im just basically trying to create a debate over here 💀

What plane is easier for you to land?

Personally I think that the a350, a321/320/319/318, 787 family and the 737 family are the easiest planes to land

(by easy I mean like, it’s very likely for you to butter that runway in landing with that plane 😂)

8 Likes

I say 77W

7 Likes

Lol, kind off true

You never said it had to be fixed wing…

33 Likes

Honestly, it comes down to your experience and preferences.

For example, @Butter_Boi’s favorite is the 717 (correct me if I’m wrong). Seems wrong but if you have the expertise, anything can be your easiest to land.

4 Likes

The planes I’m best at landing have to be the DC-10, Dash-8, 737, and the 717.

Oh, and the XCub. That thing absolutely butters when you fly it right.

Call me a madman.

8 Likes

I’d say the 737 series I got -21 FPM today in cockpit no hud at SFO and it was quite fun! Soooo smoth

2 Likes

I mean, you’re not wrong…

2 Likes

Damn!!! I just normally get between -147 and -45, ain’t bad tho

2 Likes

That’s great too tho lol :)

1 Like

@Butter_Boi you are an actual mad man in this simulator! Saying that you can butter the 717, and the dash 8, is a big surprise to me!

The XCub, if I can fly it correctly, I do agree, it butters like crazy, smoothest GA plane in the game for Bush Flying!

2 Likes

Completely right

The 717 and the dash 8 shocked me lol

1 Like

I mean, I’m nowhere near as good as @AvioesEJogos landing the 717 if I’m being completely honest, but I can get the job done.

2 Likes

I totally didn’t land with no winds and focusing ONLY in buttering but well…

7 Likes

I don’t know how you managed to land the BRICK, yes that is what I call the B717.

3 Likes

I call the CRJ family the Brick 🧱 family 💀

2 Likes

haha not having pro and basically having only BRICKS goes brrr

4 Likes

717: Try me!

2 Likes

77L and 77F basically land themselves. If you come in + or - 10 of the correct approach speed it’ll automatically sort out the flare for you every single time. Cheater mode.

6 Likes