Which device you use to for Infinite Flight

Hello fellas, which device do you use to play Infinite Flight and how does it perform? I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and it runs really smooth.

6 Likes

I phone X. Also works like a charm, but I hear using bigger devices like IPADS are better

iPhone XR. It runs amazing.

2 Likes

I use a phone. Runs great.

1 Like

Pixel 2 is awesome. (totally didn’t have a battery defect in it which caused me to send it away for a week and it taking 2 weeks for me to get a new phone but it is okey dokey i legit forgot to put periods in the sentence but you can breathe that long)

2 Likes

I feel like this topic is going to cause a massive OS discussion 🤔

Anyways, i use a pretty old iPad for IF, hoping to upgrade later this year.

iPad mini 4. Laggy as hek, but i’ve logged almost 1k hours on that. Gets the job done lol. @BadPlane has the same.

This might become one of those huge threads.

Anyway, my iPad 17’ works great, no lag on max graphics.

2 Likes

iPad 5th Gen 2017. Although we all know android is best ;)

2 Likes

Would iPads or iPhones be better for IF?
I don’t know what android has though, have never had one

1 Like

iPad has a bigger screen…

1 Like

iPhone 7.

But I’m really curious that if I have an android device at the same time , do I need to purchase another IF in google play?

Yes you will need to purchase infinite flight again however your subscription gets carried over.

1 Like

iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen performs very well with graphics maxed out but it is incredibly heavy. It took a while to get used to it.

Well, maybe I will upgrade to another iPad or iPhone later (:」∠)_

I use an iPhone XR and it runs great! Limit Frame Rate is a must for cruise, without it the phone tends to over heat.

I use an iPad mini 4 like @Suhas. But mine runs super smooth and does not lag. But I did just get that iPad 2 and a half months ago.

1 Like

My setup

iPad Pro 11
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

3 Likes

IPhone 6s that works surprisingly well… for now and it gets REALLY HOT

1 Like

Ye I have a 6s as well. Phone gets really hot often. Have to use lowest graphic settings. Still runs smooth though

1 Like