Which Device runs IF better [iPad 4 or iPad Air]?

It is now confirmed that I may be getting either an iPad 4 or iPad Air. I am wondering which one works better and can it run high graphics and live. Also if it will run live smoothly with high graphics. The iPad 2 has served it’s purpose but not with the screen cracked, sharp edges starting to form, and all in all has some horrible live lag.

• Thanks hommie Bulba
3 Likes

The iPad 4 can’t have everything on full so I would get the air as I have heard it can.

Note: I had the IPad 4 before my air 2

3 Likes

I use an iPad Air 1, and it works OK

3 Likes

So really it’s going to be no different than the iPad 2.

1 Like

I’ve heard the Air is better than the 4.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ok so I see the Air is better. How many years would the iPad Air go before it goes old?

1 Like

It will be much better then the 2 but not the best I used to suffer from no lag and I think I actually might have had everything on full but the textures on the planes looked awful I only noticed the difference a few months ago when I went back to it after using my Air 2 for a year, the air should be similar to the Air 2 and as far as iPads go the newer the better so I would use that theory when deciding.

And the Air 2 is now considered old as its nearly 2 years old now so the Air is pretty old in my opinion

2 Likes

But the Air is still good right. If it is it’s more likely I’m getting that than the 4.

2 Likes

Yes it is better then the IPad 4 as that’s 4 years old now so you would find it better

2 or 3 properly, I recommending you to save your money to get an iPad Pro 9.7 inch tablet.

Ok I see. I would have gotten an iPad Air 2 but it was an Ebay scammer.

1 Like

Yeah if you can’t afford it or if it’s to expensive then get the Air and not the Air 2 it’s still better then the 4 and your old iPad so I’m sure you will be over the moon

The iPad Pro is a never unless I win the lotto.

3 Likes

Lol. If you have the iPad 4, stay with it, if you are deciding between that and the iPad Air get the iPad Air or iPad Air 2.

And iPad Air it is because it is more reliable.

Get the iPad Air. I have one, and I can have all the settings on full and it won’t lag.

2 Likes

Even on live?

Even on live! I’ve had this iPad for 2 years. Runs like a charm.

1 Like

Nice to know that.

1 Like