Which device do you use to play IF?

No, at least your device need 3gb ram and latest chip by ios :)

2 Likes

I want to buy iPad… but it’s too expensive 😫

my main device is a 2017 iPad budget, And my secondary device is a Samsung S9+ the iPad is still going strong.

1 Like

i think the price of ipad mini 5 feels cheap now. You can check the price on the website. btw the chip is not outdated where ip Xs / max and Xr also use the same chip.

I play on iPhone 11 it can handle everything but the downside is that it gets very hot if you’re flying a long-haul flight but everything else is good.

Hi @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX,

We have a fantastic community built list of devices that people use, complete with graphical settings and such and it’s relatively up to date:

It’s also an excellent thread to ask questions about devices as there are many well knowledgeable members that contribute towards it. I noticed you mentioned you own a galaxy and it crashes occasionally… There is currently an issue with the S/Note 10 running exynos that causes random crashes. If you have a different device and it’s unrelated, I’m sure there is someone on the thread that can assist you 😀

2 Likes

iPad 7th Gen

1 Like

Ah boi, you don’t understand how rapidly hot the metal sides get on my new S10+ especially just by powering it on

3 Likes

Nah. I used to use a galaxy J5.

3 Likes

I use Samsung Galaxy A8+ and iPhone SE

1 Like

Iphone 8 here ╰(´︶`)╯♡

2 Likes

iPad Pro 11 2020 it’s a beast

1 Like

Asus Zenfone 4, but switching to a Google Pixel 5 Pro or Google Pixel 6 this year.

1 Like

i use the iPad Pro 2018 (11-inch), it’s really good

1 Like

I use the Iphone 12 mini its very good and does not lag or over heat

1 Like

iPad Air (3rd Generation), haven’t had a problem while having every setting at max!

2 Likes

I used to use this-

Now I use this-

In case u were wondering, I switched from the Lenovo note K8 to iPad air 4th gen

2 Likes

I use a Redmi Note 8 Pro (highly recomended)

2 Likes

I use iPhone X but it hurts my eyes so I’ll probably connect it up with a monitor and a joystick. But also never had a problemo. C:

1 Like

iPod, iPhones & iPad 😂

iPod for long haul when I have work to do using iPad

iPhone when not at home

iPad for taking shots in replay mode 😂

1 Like