Which cell phone for Infinite Flight

Community, good morning, good afternoon and good night (I don’t know the time in your city, mine here is already at dawn). I ask for help on which cell phone to choose (either Android or iPhone), but let it be cheap.

iPhone example: iPhone 11. Well, from 11 pro Max to 13, it’s an absurd price here in Brazil

Android example: Galaxy A32, A52, A72

I know I’ve already asked many questions here about this, but I need good information from each cell phone

3 Likes

11 pro is the best, anything apple is just the best option as they can withstand the pressure of infinite flight for a longer period of time compared to the android options, trust me IF and other high perf. games have all quickly killed my samsung electronics, while my apple products handle games far better than anything else.

Although as someone else suggests I highly advise against doing flights 12hrs> because you will be out of a phone, even if you have a laptop its uncomfortable, I have a mac and it doesn’t do the greatest job satisfying me when I didn’t have my phone.

1 Like

i use the iPhone 12 and it stays a nice temperature if you use battery saving mode inside of IF. I can do 20 hour flights no issues.

3 Likes

But the bad thing is that the iPhone 12 is almost 10K its price. I can even send a photo

Heyoh! You can check this thread below, it gives A LOT of information on all phones and devices!

2 Likes

Oh yes friend. Thanks for the tip, but the bad thing is that the iPhone here in Brazil is very expensive

Screenshot_20220125-012825-499

Screenshot_20220125-012854-302

I don’t have a clue how expensive that is but it seems androids are your best bet

2 Likes

Thanks Bro!

1 Like

If you want something that is cheaper and still runs IF really well at high settings then the IPhone SE 2020 is really good

1 Like

So brother, it’s not the issue that my best bet is androids. It’s because I want to buy a good cell phone that at least I don’t have a headache and everyone here in Brazil says that the Apple line is too top. But until then (the day I buy it, I’ll get the 11 pro Max or even the 12 pro Max) God willing! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 I want to test the iPhone, so far I’ve only had Android and it’s already pissing me off 😤

1 Like

Thanks Bro!

I use the Samsung galaxy s20 fe and it performs very well for me

1 Like

I suggest a different alternative; An iPad. It has a bigger screen, so its easier to play IF with, and it Is usually cheaper, technically it depends on where you live, but here iPhones are x2 the price of iPads. However I do not know the pricing in Brazil, so you may correct me.

1 Like

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G: Am I a joke to you?

3 Likes

Apple motherboards wanna have a word😂😂

2 Likes

Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Feel free to take A52 and A72. Long haul ? M51 or M52, they had more than 5000mAh batteries so yea… a good partner for this game

1 Like

I use the new iPad Pro for all my flying, it has good temperatures a massive screen and can be used on high graphics

1 Like