Which ATC Recruiter did you contact?

Quick Question

As the title says, which ATC Recruiter did you contact? Was the recruiter a bit chill and how long did you wait on average for your answer?

I’m willing to join the IFATC and i’m ready to do those tests!

Reason for this topic: I’ve heared that people had to wait weeks for an Answer and i want to prevent this.

1 Like

I’m on vacation. Chill. ;)

9 Likes

Haha i understand, man i’m so hyped to do the tests and hoping for a legendary spot on the expert server as an ATC

1 Like

All of the recruiters do a fantastic job of getting you into IFATC. My advice for you is to choose one that’s in roughly the same location as you, so that timezones aren’t an issue.

Heed the notice that was linked by Josh above, and contact one after the break when you’re ready. Best of luck; I hope to see you in IFATC soon!

18 Likes

I was with @anon66442947 but then he was permanently removed from the IFC (I believe it was his choice) and I stopped my IFATC process after that.

I advise contacting @Tyler_Shelton as he has the timezone information of all of his recruiters. That’s what I did when I didn’t know which recruiter was closer to me :/.

But wait until the deadline for the holiday of the recruiters to end to send the PM to the recruiter that is closest to your timezone.

2 Likes

I messaged Adam Williams… prompt reply, courteous… no problems whatsoever.

1 Like

Currently I’m in contact with @Julius97. He has been very kind and helpful and he is close to my time zone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.