Which American Airlines Livery do you like best?

I saw the SW one and I figured, hey, why not!

1. New Livery

2. Old livery

• New Livery
  • Old Livery

0 voters

Share your opinions!

I’m tied on both, now that I’m so used to the new livery I look back at the old livery and it kind of makes me like it. IDK I’m still torn.

5 Likes

Their new one is good. But I still like the old one better

1 Like

What makes you like it more?

If they got a Q400 then that would be great. I prefer the old livery for some reason. (I really don’t know why)

2 Likes

I like their old livery, but I prefer the new one though, looks more contemporary.

1 Like

the old livery is one of my biggest phobias…

When I look back at the old livery, I wish they had took some features from it and implemented it onto the new one. American had some pretty big achievements with that older one.

1 Like

imagewish this was in the game

5 Likes

I like shiny mc shine more…

When I was little like 6 I thought that the metal Americans would like fall apart because it just looked like a thin peice of metal to me…minds of a 6 year old😐

2 Likes

I thought American couldn’t afford to paint their planes XD. I also thought that the metal would show through on the inside.

1 Like

Probably nostalgia. I think the new one is sleek and interesting, but to me the old one feels more like AA perhaps. A big part of it is the logo, I love the old AA eagle logo.

In the age of dull liveries, American’s new one certainly stands out, and I appreciate that about it!

2 Likes

Your bottom picture makes it seem ugly. When high definition, with the reflection of the sun the old one is amazing.
I do generally prefer the new one though. Also, imagine those 788s on the old livery. Ugly!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.