Which airport is the best in the world?

imageI am on my phone. Feel free to make a poll

I have flown into Mumbai airport twice this week and I can say this without a doubt it is my favorite airport I have ever been too. Probably one of the best in the world. Can’t upload videos but I’ll take some more pics later. @dush19 what do you think?

1 Like

Queen Alia! Small, Simple, lounge is amazing! Big windows for some photos!
-#ProudOfMyCountryJordan

2 Likes

For me I think it’s Atlanta or Hong Kong as I don’t really like Dubai or London or anything United

3 Likes

Mumbai airport in my opinion is way better than any airport in North America. Way better than Doha Hamad intl airport and even Dubai international

1 Like

I hate Dubai Airport, but I don’t mind Atlanta. But I love Hong Kong

3 Likes

Mumbai is nice, I love the Tree like design. I found myself staring at it for an hour during my 5 hours transit earlier this year.

6 Likes

TBH, Dubai T1 and Concourse D is Amazing
Dubai T2 Pretty good for Charters
Dubai T3 Sucks except Concourse A

Doha is Amazing

AbuDhabi is 50/50

I hate Dubai, the only reason I like it is because of the A380

1 Like

Yea i do pretty much

1 Like

Singapore, Changi Airport

4 Likes

LAX because of all the work they are doing to it. Its becoming a really nice airport rn, especially TBIT

2 Likes

Same, definitely Changi airport in my opinion.

1 Like

The answer depends on which way I look at it. If I’m going to be on a long layover then I’d rather be in DFW Terminal D. For my hometown airport I will actually choose the airport where I live, Kansas City’s MCI. It’s design offers amazing passenger convenience. The total walking distance from my car to my seat on the plane is usually 300-500 feet; with only a carry-on I can get from the plane to my car in 4 minutes. Customs is super quick and easy, as there is one customs gate for every four gates. Not a place I’d like to be stuck in during a long layover because it’s bare bones. Get in, get out, get on with your life.

1 Like

I don’t know.
I haven’t been to all of them yet.
Also, I keep having to start all over because of all the changes, renovations, expansions and other stuff going on! ;)

2 Likes

The entire airport is a work of art it’s brilliant.

I thought it was a peacock lol.

Lukla airport Népal

9 Likes

London Heathrow, especially T5 (BA Only). Exceptional in my opinion, never waited more than 5 minutes to go through security despite the vast amount of flights that operate out of there everyday. Also very easy to navigate.

1 Like

Obviously Changi :P

Just simply 3 words…
(Singapore-Changi-Airport)

It’s one of the best airport I have ever been. So many shops and so many friendly agents that are ready to help you. It’s also easy to navigate the airport (With a Magazine provided in every Counter in Chinese, English, Tamil, and Indonesian) and the airport has soo many unique places to visit within the airport. Such as Butterfly Garden, Beautiful Fish ponds, and many more!

1 Like