Which Airport in Berlin should I edit? [Poll]

Hey everyone,
I am a little torn between doing Berlin Tegel and Berlin Schönefeld Airports for Global Flight.

• Berlin Tegel Airport
  • Berlin Schönefeld Airport

0 voters

Opinions, and recommendations on which one I should do are always welcome :)

1 Like

Edit both :) 2 airports made better :D

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I will eventually do that. The problem is that I have a lot of other airports around Europe that I want to get done :)

4 Likes

Edit Tegel

You can take your time for Schönefeld (at least the south) 😂

2 Likes

That’s it ;)

2 Likes

Which airports do you want in Europe still edit. I would recommend you Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Heraklion in Greece ;)
If I was you I would edit Tegel

Palma has already been made. I am focusing on airports in and around Germany atm. I have already done Hamburg, Malaga, and Gibraltar ;)

#Thanks everyone for your feedback :)

1 Like

They will have to rebuild Brandenburg because they did something wrong in building… This might take another 5 years

Another 5 years? Do you have a source? They are planning to open it around end 2017-2018.

Sad to know that its construction was sorrounded by corruption. I always thought of Germany as an example of how should countries be.

2 Likes

You might be right… But they have done a lot of mistakes for example the fire exits.

Yes thats so true and sad. Some of the problems were just stupid

• Some escalators were too short.
  • rainwater on the facade was flowing into the ventilation system
  • They planted 1036 trees wrong.
  • They forget the cable manholes at the garage. The cables were so heavy that the ceiling bent.
  • The emergency power supply was not working
  • banisters were 5 meters too short.
  • The fire protection system was not working
    … and so on.

It’s just scary when you are boarding a plane at the crowded Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF) and then you are taxiing through nothing and you see nobody miles around.

4 Likes

Some of these could go into a list of architectural fails:) How on earth did they do all these wrongly?

How do you misplant over 1000 trees SMH 😓

2 Likes

Whatever guys, stay on topic please! Remember this is the #developer category, only for contributors to infinite Flight .

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Palma de Mallorca ?

1 Like

Is already being made :)

1 Like