Which airport are you most excited to fly to in IF with buildings?

oh yeah its awesome!!

Just wait till we have the Southwest Max 8 it will be even better

Yes it will for sure!!!

SEQM (Quito) and SEGU (Guayaquil), both in Ecuador, it would be lovely to fly !

1 Like

I’d love some midwest representation

In order of favor:

MSN
MSP
DTW
ORD
IND
MKE

1 Like

HOU
DAL
MKE
BWI
RSW
MCO
These are what I am excited for

I sincerely would love to see the international airport of Lisbon (Humberto Delgado) LPPT. In addition to being the main airport of Portugal, my home, it is also a very strategic airport.

1 Like

Melbourne AUSTRALIA YMML

1 Like

TAP operates A LOT of routes with the A330neo (which will soon be added on IF) , so yeah it would be cool indeed !
And there’s Iberojet there !

I used to fly from Lisbon to Geneva (GVA) / São Vicente (VXE) every year before covid and I love this airport (not really terminal 2 , but terminal 1 is cool)

(I live in Geneva)

1 Like

LEMD of course!

2 Likes

The 3D airports I’m excited for:

• KHSV
  • KBNA
  • KRDU
  • KATL
  • KBHM
  • KEWR
  • KORD
  • KSLC
  • KDTW
  • KDFW
  • KIAH
  • KMEM

It’s really nice to know that you agree with me. The airport of Lisbon is strategically well placed, through Lisbon it is possible to connect South America to Europe easily, through Lisbon, also to several connections to several African countries. If it wasn’t for the pandemic probably by this time there would also be connections to Asia

I used to live in Switzerland and one of the places I liked the most was Geneva. I’m so sorry that u can’t travel more routinely, I am also looking forward to the pandemic coming to an end so that I can visit Switzerland again, if it wasn’t for the pandemic I would go to Innsbruck (Austria) and Switzerland this winter.

1 Like

I’m also excited to fly more airports in the Middle East, India, Africa it’s cool there as well.
(Even if I love Europe too ahah)

2 Likes

Love Field is nice

2 Likes

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (KATL)
Peachtree Dekalb Airport (KPDK)
Dobbins AFB (KMGE)
Hilton Head Airport (KHXD)
Warsaw Chopin Airport (EPWA)

2 Likes

Yes please on Tehran Imam Khomeini International:)

A haha terminal 2 is a mess, even worse now! They made it a COVID test center!

1 Like

KBOS!
delta hub

I know i noticed afterwards that this was a old topic 😂

EDDF, EGCC are my new favorites atm, even though I haven’t visited all of the New implemented airports 21.5.