Which airport are you most excited to fly to in IF with buildings?

Islamabad international airport!

1 Like

Hamad international airport

3 Likes

Aye! That’s my real name lol but yes it’s beautiful airport!

1 Like

EICK or KSFO

1 Like

VIDP would be awesome!

1 Like

CYYZ and HAAB would be nice

3 Likes

Honolulu. Surely

CYYZ and RJTT would look awesome!

1 Like

Don’t know until we know what the final airport releases will be when 21.1 comes out. Then I can tell you

I forgot to answer , but yeah, Lisbon has 2 terminals where I went IRL, I love it ! @flybarroso

And nice it’s confirmed !

2 Likes

I know I already replied earlier, but I’ll just drop this here…

I’d love to see the Pan Am Worldport and the rest of KJFK’s former Terminal 3. It’s just such a beautiful terminal and the Worldport looks incredible. If he happen to get buildings at KJFK, I’d absolutely love to fly the Pan Am 747 and park at the Worldport after a long flight.

I’ll let it speak for itself:

Photo Credits

Can J.F.K.’ s Pan Am Terminal, a U.F.O.-Like Monument to America’s Jet Age Innocence, Be Saved from the Wrecking Ball? | Vanity Fair

History

2 Likes

Oh definetely, I would love to see it as well

1 Like

I mean heck, we have an In-N-Out at KLAX, and we have the entirety of Kai Tak in IF. Why can’t we have the Worldport? It’s not like they built anything on the former site of the terminal cough cough Kai Tak. Plus the Worldport is so iconic and unique, it would be awesome to see it in IF if KJFK gets buildings.

Because this is a flight simulator and not a city simulator

1 Like

San Francisco & Los Angeles

2 Likes

Divider Geneva (LSGG/GVA) Divider

Sources

https://www.passengerterminaltoday.com/news/airport/geneva-airport-to-resume-flights-in-june.html

https://www.routesonline.com/news/29/breaking-news/291578/opinion-geneva-seeks-to-rebuild-network/

https://skytraxratings.com/airports/geneva-airport-rating
and local newspaper TVB

@saam @Alex_Kraz

11 Likes

Last I checked the Worldport was part of an airport…

And if it’s even moderately realistic to have Kai Tak and Berlin Tempelhof in IF, then having the Worldport would be almost like real life.

Kai Tak was closed in 1998, Tempelhof in 2008, but the Worldport was closed in 2013. One was demolished, one was turned into a park, but the Worldport is still part of KJFK, but it’s now just a parking lot for planes (which nobody uses in IF). So putting the Worldport is IF is much more realistic than having Kai Tak or Tempelhof in the sim at all.

2 Likes

If I can remind you, Infinite Flight is a aviation simulator. It will enhance the game not draw away from it. Also if the mods had a issue with it they would have already closed the features request.

I personally love the addition to airports to give them a special look different from other airports with similar buildings.

1 Like

So, the drawings I made were real

8 Likes

Sorry to interrupt, but this isn’t a feature request thread.

3 Likes