Which airport are you most excited to fly to in IF with buildings?

Me too! Do they have a lounge in the terminal… Well tent? Or is it just a open space? (I don’t know if this is a airport you been to or your home airport)

1 Like

One thing that would also be crucial in my opinion is that trusted members of the ifc should be able to sign up to help create the buildings in smaller airports like they currently do with airport runway and taxiway editing.

1 Like

Heathrow, otherwise it’s hard to picture the size of it!

1 Like

That airport still frighten me to this day. The way the terminals look too, reminds me of a particular group of people I’m not a fan of.

1 Like

Mine would be JFK or LGA mby DXB

3 Likes

Same, also welcome to IFC!

KROA why you may ask

more like why not :)

It will look stunning!

London Heathrow, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Beijing. Those are the ones that I’m most excited of 👍

1 Like

Oh yes. It’s my favorite with Riyadh’s new terminal design wise

1 Like

I’m not sure to be honest. Apparently these 3d terminals have been a unknown WIP for years. But lets not speculate!

Calgary Alberta (CYYC)

3 Likes

OTHH! Doha hamas

MKJS - Montego Bay Jamaica, and the best airport ever - KSFO , SFO, San Francisco International Airport

@TylerShah :)

3 Likes

I’m excited for

ATL, DTW, and the abulte best airport (and one of the less stressful airports) SNA, SNA, and SNA

oh did I forget SNA :)

3 Likes

Midway or Pittsburgh

1 Like

Dubai with Burj Khalifa

Chicago. Period just Chicago.

1 Like

100% agree with MKJS. Would be good to fly home and see buildings

1 Like

KLAX KSFO LPPT EGLL EHAM OMDB all this airports

1 Like

definitley MCO (KMCO, Orlando International) because its my home airport and plus the taxi bridge with the cool lights and designs and roll is literally so amazing