Which airport are you most excited to fly to in IF with buildings?

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community!!!

1 Like

There are a couple restaurants there but behind it is the Bellagio 😂

2 Likes

Oh, right, in fact I just came back from Las Vegas, and I stayed there, and saw the LV sign, nice place
You got in Nevada

2 Likes

Paris

Seeing the Eiffel Tower in a game would be a dream😍

3 Likes

I think Beijing Daxing would be an interesting airport to see edited with buildings. Not to mention, being a pilot for @AirChinaVirtual means that flying there is pretty much guaranteed. ;)

6 Likes

Albuquerque International Sunport or Oakland International Airport

same,

also welcome to the community !!

1 Like

Definitely Heathrow & Lisbon, excited to also see Faro

3 Likes

Oh yeah can’t wait to see what T.5 is gonna look like.

I am hyped to see if toronto pearson gets buildings and how tokyo haneda would look too!

1 Like

London Heathrow

Amman, OJAI. Im jordanian and i never see my home airport in 3d, so it would be really cool

If the 3D building will ever come to IF, my first flight would definitely be to Shenzhen Bao’a international airport.

2 Likes

It is not popular here, but Incheon International Airport

2 Likes

Paris Charles de Gaulle obviously.
The terminal 1 and its pie-shaped satellites also its very large Terminal 2. It’s my favorite airport

Aéroport-de-Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle-vue-aérienne--630X405--©-JOUANNEAUX,-Jean-Marc-pour-Aéroports-de-Paris

1 Like

I’m sorry but isn’t this Shenzhen Bao’an airport?
Though I would like to see it too!

1 Like

Oh! Thank’s for noticing, I accidentally writed Istanbul beacuse I am flying there atm.

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for pointing out my home airport 😀

1 Like

Heathrow T.5 or Madrid would be pretty cool. I would probably fly to Gatwick even though it doesn’t look pretty. Its just that easyJet feeling at LGW :P

1 Like