Which airport are you looking forward to flying to in Global?

I am certainly looking forward to global and was interested in where people want to fly when they have it. My favourite spot, especially for the scenery is Bella Coola, CYBD.

https://bellacoola.ca/getting-here/by-air/

Bella Coola Airport, is located 6 nautical miles northeast of Bella Coola, British Columbia, Canada. This airport is limited to Day/VFR operations. Weather reports are available most days until 3PM local time by contacting Kamloops Flight Service

13 Likes

Definitely ZKPY (Pyongyang)… OOH OOH OOH and KXTA (Area 51)

14 Likes

AKL, Auckland International Airport in New Zealand.

5 Likes

ENGM / OSL (Oslo Airport Gardermoen <3 )

7 Likes

Also Barra airport (the one on the beach) lukla, Antarctic airports.

7 Likes

GCLP las palmas de Gran Canaria.

2 Likes

WIII (Jakarta Soekarno Hatta) or WADD (Denpasar Ngurah Rai) with a beautiful approach of Bali Sea 😊. Both are the largest airports in Indonesia and I’m looking forward to fly from/to one of these airports.

3 Likes

Definitely Ayers Rock Airport if it has the new terrain! Antarctic airports will also be interesting.

6 Likes

O.R Tambo International(FAOR), Guarulhos International(SBGR), Humberto Delgado International(LPPT) and many others.

3 Likes

Innsbruck! Obviously my local airport as well… .

5 Likes

I am certainly going to note a few of these… might also get people out of SoCal…very much looking forward to global’s release.

5 Likes

Controlled : KBOS
Uncontrolled: 9B1

3 Likes

FACT/CPT - Cape Town International Airport.

5 Likes

Is that a fact? :)

8 Likes

New York John F Kennedy / JFK

1 Like

All of them, I mean it’s global!!!

6 Likes

And also:
EDDM
BKIF
KORH
KPVD
KWST

2 Likes

KDFW, it is my home airport and the one airport I’ve always wanted to see in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

FACT - OERK - HECA - OMDB - OEJN - LPMA, and a lot

2 Likes

First flight…Lagos to London Heathrow.

2 Likes