Which airplanes fly from LAX to SAN that are in IF

I want to know for realism purposes please!

1 Like

Where’s SAN?

1 Like

San Diego airport

2 Likes

None, if they reworked the CRJ’s, that’d be a different story :)

1 Like

This was todays schedule on Flightaware https://flightaware.com/live/findflight?origin=KLAX&destination=KSAN

So

Delta E-170
Southwest 737-800
Alaska Q400
United E-170

9 Likes

The CRJ-200 in the sim would be the only one I know that does flights from LAX to SAN. it’s operated by Skywest and they are operating under United. But this is just thoughts because my mums used to work at LAX for Skywest.

1 Like

Occasionally Delta will use the Boeing 717-200 from LAX-SAN & SAN-LAX. once a day or so they use the 717-200 (normally the very first or last flight) they mainly use the ERJ-170 multiple times a day.

3 Likes

They also fly the a319 time to time

2 Likes

These are probably repositioning flights and not daily flights.

Also, don’t forget the American Eagle E-170. :)

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain American flies a ERJ-175 from LAX-SAN, but that aircraft is not implemented yet.

1 Like

But it is not in Infinite flight. It does fly the route though

1 Like

The US Airways Express E175 is technically an American Eagle plane. That’s what I use on that route but I see where you’re coming from. ;)

3 Likes

Technically thats true, so I guess it does fly it. :)

2 Likes

Southwest do not fly a revenue flight.

The only correct aircraft with correct livery in IF I believe that flies a revenue flight between LAX and KSAN is the Delta E170 that flies as ‘Compass Airlines’

1 Like

crj-200 and dash 8-Q/400 if private, any private aircraft.

When I was on vacation in San Diego I seen tons of southwest 737’s flying In there

Apparently the 737 American was used at one point.

Yes, KSAN is a focus city for Southwest, however they don’t fly KLAX to KSAN as per the topic.

Multiple daily Southwest flights from about 20 other cities though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.