Just so I know what aircraft have “APPR” mode so far? And what aircraft is to get it soon?
Hey! I tried to think of as many as I could. Here’s my list:
- A320 Family (A318, A319, A320, A321)
- B737 Family (-700,-800,-900,BBJ)
- B777 Family (772,77L,77F,77W)
- B787 Family (-8,-9,-10)
- Bombardier CRJ Family (-200, -700, -900, -1000)
- MD11 and DC10 Family (MD-11, DC-10, MD-11F, DC-10F)
Excellent thank you I’m jus hoping for fun they add APPR to Cessna n TBM etc lol
I doubt they have appr Irl
I probably beat @Ecoops123
I know but still like a mod aircraft or soma
The majority of General aviation aircraft do not have an approach mode in their autopilot hence why they do not have it. That’s no way for flight training in the '172!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.