Which aircraft should I buy?

• A318
  • E170
  • A330

0 voters

Only aircraft I don’t have, not including variants. Which one should I buy?

Please don’t say live.

4 Likes

I suggest Live + :)

8 Likes

Can’t get that.

You say these are the only aircraft you don’t have. That means you have 31. If you had saved your money, you could have bought live + THREE times. Just my 2 cents

10 Likes

Why can’t you buy live or live+?

True, but I can’t get it due to some circumstances. I should have said originally apart from some variants.

3 Likes

Get the 737-800.
Got it with Live+ a few months ago, and I am LOVING it

7 Likes

hbd giacomo

1 Like

Thank you!

Is there that big a difference between the 737 and the 738?

The 7378 is longer and more likely to tailstrike. Happy b-day!

5 Likes

I absolutely DESPISE the 737-700. It looks EXTREMELY ugly IMO. The 738 is just marvellous, plus, better liveries

4 Likes

I’d rather not just buy for liveries 😕

If anyone says Live/Live+, he can’t get it because he once said his device won’t be connected onto an Internet connection most of the time

Get the 737-800, it’s great

3 Likes

Bit off topic but Happy Birthday, have a great day!

4 Likes

Why don’t you buy the damn god aircraft you want the most? You’ve been here long enough to know what quality is like on them.

Happy birthday BTW

6 Likes

Thank you!

@Chatta290 thank you!

@IceBlue considering that I haven’t got any of them, I have no idea of he cockpit quality, physics quality etc. And thanks BTW.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear GiacomoLaw - Happy Birthday to you!
(That was really unnecessary what I did there) Anyways I think you might want to decide to purchase a Region - maybe Hawaii? If no then go with the A318 or the 738!

2 Likes

MaxSez: Happy Birthday may you live forever and become wiser to the ways of the world as your future years multiply Exponentially.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @DipperDolphin (Sorry I am late)

1 Like