Which Aircraft/Region to Buy? [POLL]

I have most (33/47) aircraft on IF and I want to get either a new aircraft or region. Which should I get?

AIRCRAFT POLL

• Airbus A318
  • Airbus A330-200F
  • Boeing 747-8
  • Boeing 777-200ER
  • Boeing 777-200F
  • Boeing 777-200LR

0 voters

AIRPORT POLL

• Denver
  • Paris
  • Seattle
  • New York
  • South Florida

0 voters

*Boeing 737-900, 747 VC-25, 747-200, 747-SCA, ERJ170, ERJ175, ERJ195 AND F-14 have been omitted because they do not have enough liveries or I do not like these aircraft.

Thanks!

1 Like

wait global

3 Likes

A318 and Denver.
A318 is so small and cute, but its still not a prop sized thing. It can also land at nearly every airport.
Denver because great mountains, difficult approaches etc.

1 Like

Save the money for global.

1 Like

I advise you to wait until Global Flight.

1 Like

Who know’s when Global is coming out… nobody. I’d rather buy an aircraft that costs a mere £3.99 then wait for what could be months for something I might not be able to afford anyway depending on how much Global will cost.

2 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth. I love the baby bus so much; in fact, my longest flight (3h 31 minutes) was completed in the A318 ACJ. Not many liveries, but it’s definitely a fun and easy handling aircraft to fly. Also, I say Denver because it’s really the only region with huge mountains and a higher elevation, and one of the best airports is KASE and KEGE, and they have some beautiful approaches since they’re surrounded by mountains. ;)

2 Likes

Fair enough, valid point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.