Which aircraft do you want to see next? You decide!

Hello, Infinite Flight Community!

As we approach many of the final development milestones with the production of the MD11 & DC10 it is time to find out what aircraft our community would like to see next! Infinite Flight is a tight knit community and we feel your voice should be heard!

Over the next few days you will have the opportunity to vote for one aircraft from the list below. Polls will close at 0000Z on Monday, 15 May 2017. The four aircraft below was presented based on diversity, the necessity to bring existing aircraft back to life, and the feedback from our #features category right here on the Community Forum!

• Bombardier CRJ Series (multiple variants)
  • Pilatus PC-12
  • Beechcraft King Air
  • McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet

0 voters

We thank each and every one of you for your continued support, patience, and passion that shapes this community and flight simulator.

All off-topic comments and requests will be flagged.

190 Likes

First reply and first vote! (Haters gonna hate) Awesome, Tyler! I really appreciate that you guys are open to hear what the community would like to see next, and give us some nice options that would be great to see regardless of what gets picked.

73 Likes

Second! Yes good job guys!

11 Likes

I would really like a CRJ rework. Although the King air would be awesome to have, I think the CRJ would be better.

51 Likes

CRJ, CRJ, we need the CRJ rework!
It’s not just one plane like the other options:-D

39 Likes

Thanks for offering us this possibility again, FDS! :)

16 Likes

We definitely need a CRJ rework, it’s one of the few aircrafts that hasn’t been changed in a while.

29 Likes

Thank you Tyler for giving us the opportunity to decide the future of IF.

17 Likes

Yep the opportunity to vote again is amazing. Next time I’m voting for the King Air but this time it’s the CRJ.

19 Likes

More Ga. why do I have to choose between my all time 2 favorite turboprops

22 Likes

I’m up for a CRJ rework

12 Likes

ahh unlucky dude. the crj is or more priority though ;)

5 Likes

Hmm another regional or a GA. Sorry but the king air wins for me would be great to fly in the Carribean or Bahamas in Global.

11 Likes

I’ll issue a friendly moderator statement now before anything gets out of hand. All off-topic conversation to include requests for features and aircraft not listed above will be immediately flagged. It is not necessary to state your vote along with the actual vote in the comment section. Let’s keep it tidy!

Thanks, all.

59 Likes

Looks like the king air is gonna struggle, I really want it to win

8 Likes

They never promised anything.

9 Likes

Nice to here that the MD-11/DC-10 is nearly done, good job to the devs!

12 Likes

Read Tyler’s post just a few minutes ago, and the original post. It best represents a variety.

4 Likes

King Air, King Air, King Air!

Who doesn’t want a beauty like her in the sim! Make GA Great Again!

24 Likes