Which aircraft do you want to see next? You decide!

Lets see the King air For the rise of Prop planes u added the dash 8 now lets make it two in a row with king air

5 Likes

Thanks for giving us this opportunity. It would be nice to see which one wins. Nice to hear about the progress on DC-10 and MD-11.

5 Likes

By the looks of it the CRJ seems like it’s going to be the clear winner

6 Likes

CRJs for the win! Can’t wait to fly this one!

51 Likes

The competition is intense! and so is the support.

I’m just gonna casually drop this here 😋. Imagine this with engine start/stop and flying this with Global.

The commercial liners can wait for a while. Either this or the PC12.

22 Likes

CRJ would be gorgeous!!! I would fly the Lufthansa Regional CRJ900 in Global so often then!!!

11 Likes

Yes…I hope we get the CRJ rework, very nice regional jets!

9 Likes

CRJ would be my first choice followed by the King Air. Though i’ll be honest once the MD-11 comes out i doubt i’ll fly either much😂

7 Likes

Vote cast! Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

5 Likes

Glad to see aircraft other than long hual aircraft being introduced/voted upon.

8 Likes

@jdag2004 Looks like someone is going to fly SAA’s Express CRJ soon.

5 Likes

So many awesome decisions in this one 😩

13 Likes

If that livery gets added! Hopefully for the -700. I’m facing a hard choice between the Pilatus and CRJ…

5 Likes

Need some diversity in Infinite Flight. FDS did an amazing job on the airliner aspect. Now its time to give some attention to the GA aspect. #MakeGAGreatAgain

25 Likes

You know how to vote… 😁

2 Likes

Yes! Finally another poll! Thanks Tyler! Really hoping for the CRJ to win this time.

5 Likes

Oh you know which one I voted for 😉

3 Likes

You have time to think.

3 Likes

We have to start focusing on more GA aircraft, over the past year and a half we have had a majority of updates be commercial aircraft, and with the new aircraft coming out we will have yet another addition to the commercial aviation family. I am not saying that those are bad updates but let’s shift our focus to more diverse aircraft. I would love to see the PC-12 or the Beachcraft King Air. I am excited to see what this community decides!
#MakeGAGreatAgain

17 Likes

Yes!! Let’s go CRJ! I voted for them in the first poll, but the DC-10 and MD-11 won. They have a good lead right now, Hoping that they can win this time :)

7 Likes