Which Aircraft do you want to fly when you're a Pilot?

Gonna need a type for some king air models and probably a instrument along with a multi-engine

1 Like

I’m too old for a career change to be a pilot. I’m looking at getting my PPL and hopefully owning a reasonable Cessna or Piper. If I could afford it I’d get a new Cirrus.

2 Likes

I would want to fly the 787 because you need to be really aware about tailstriking in the 777 and it flies really long distances.

1 Like

They probably want be in the ATC.

1 Like

Tbh, I want fly smaller planes first (Embraer/Bombardier Crj series) then move up to the bigger planes/longer distance (777,787,A350).

Cirrus Cirrus Cirrus. I hope your ready for a bunch of crap to be thrown at you by the rest of the avaition community ;)

1 Like

Well, you’d need to do so anyway. Gain flight hours in smaller aircraft and airlines and than move up to the bigger airlines and aircraft.

2 Likes

The 737 is my dream. (maybe a CRJ or Dash 8 as well)

1 Like

I would love to fly a 777 one day. But obviously and logically you need to begin flying small airplanes as the c152 and when you get the commercial pilot license then you can join a company. And the aircraft that you fly depends on your experience.

Eventually I would want to fly 75/76 or the trip.

But I always wanted you fly the van (and do)

I would love to fly floats for a year or so at some amazing island hopping from one island to the next

And maybe this for year or so before I head to the big boys

2 Likes

You’re trained in and for each, since their cockpits are so alike.

1 Like

Yup. you come away typed in both

1 Like

Lockheed C-5
Boeing B-52
Boeing 707
Gulfstream G5

I want too be a pilot for Alaska airlines and fly any 737!

1 Like

A380 Love that plane would be amazing to fly that master piece of human enginering.

2 Likes

Not much handflying done in that plane 😳
But it’s a big piece of engineering ;-)

This big boy. I was at one point a designated ground crew officer for these and I have wanted to be able to be it again.
Or this air tanker (neither photos are mine links [Here] (http://fireaviation.com/2016/05/02/the-first-drop-from-the-reborn-747-supertanker/) and Here )

1 Like

A320 family 100%. (Even tho A330 is my favourite aircraft). Something like easyjet would be perfect.

Multiple take offs and landings in a day, back home every night as opposed to a couple take off/landings in a week or month in something like 777 or A380

My dream is to captain the Queen of the skies!

Not much hand flying in an Airbus it is as much handflying as in other planes.

1 Like