Where will you fly the XCub?

Finally! Gonna attempt to trace along one of the most extreme rail road in the world I saw in a Nat Geo official showcase awarded short film, the 437 miles long (379.7nm) Mauritania Railway.

Departure: GQPZ (Zouerate/ mining town airport).

Link to one of the most amazing Short Doco Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEo-ykjmHgg

It spans from the mining town of Zouerate all the way across the Sahara desert to port Nouadhibou by the Atlantic ocean!

Map

Previous attempt were made using an A319 two months ago but that didn’t end up well.
Gonna need that superbushwackah plane as I’ve “crash landed” safely without fuel in the middle of the outback in a 172 before so I’m pretty sure the XCub is good to go :D

3 Likes

Probably around all of the smaller airports in the Florida Keys. (for the first day its out)
and then probably nowhere.

Just gonna fly around my country, Albania, and test it out

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m gonna hop between the small airports in the Netherlands

1 Like

Love the Keys!

1 Like

There are some great short runways around western Europe that’ll make a great challenge to land on

1 Like

I’ll be flying in Nepal enjoying the ’HD scenery’ of 15m :/ in VFR flight…

2 Likes

Lots of incredible places to fly in Nepal. I always have a blast.

1 Like

I will fly to Volcan de Colima

1 Like

I will fly around the Great Lakes! Mainly Lake Michigan! Groupflight when the CUB comes out @Jack_M?

2 Likes

Go and explore Yosemite

1 Like

Occasionally I fly the latest airports added in every scenery update. The problem with this is that some of them are so small I am unable to take of in the smallest aircraft that is any good - the C172. So the XCub will be good for these ones I am not able to use the 172 on.

1 Like

I plan on using the XCub mainly for bush flying not flying into airports, the way this aircraft was intended to be flown

1 Like

Traverse City, or Cherry Capital airport for the scenery

1 Like

Great answers! XCuuuuuuubbb!!

To the home screen.

😐 All the interesting places people shared and that’s all you can come up with?

I’m joking. Probably Kai Tak for the cool approach or Courchevel

Definitely northern Alaska

3 Likes