Where to start

I have been fascinated with aviation for ever. I am currently training in a Robinson helicopter for a rotorcraft license. About 2 months ago I took a round trip to Jacksonville from San Antonio. I have always been fascinated with commercial air travel also but when I took this trip I was just amazed as I fly maybe once every other year. I know I want to be a commercial pilot as fast as I can. But the problem is I am in middle school. Is there anything I can do at this age to prepare me for which I believe will be the rest of my life. I know this is what I am going to do and I am ready to start to something about as fast as possible. So the question is what can I do right now.(Just am fact that I just witnessed a car just serve off the road while typing this. Yeah I’m just getting by lol.)

1 Like

I would recommend talking with @Bobby he’s one of the few people I know with a student pilot license, and he’s only a sophomore in high school

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to show this to him

Hey another helicopter guy!

1 Like

I got to go so I will be back tonight later. Thanks for the help so far.

2 Likes

I started flying when I was a sophomore in high school. Let me know if you need any advice as I was doing the same thing you were

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.