Where to post this?

Since the new update with the working gauges is a discussed topic where would I mention suggestion for this since “Features” appears to be closed ?

thanks

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to post regarding working gauges? Live instruments and gauges is a feature that will be implemented with all future reworked aircraft.

Not closed. You’re just not eligible to post there based on your trust level.

We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

2 Likes

I have an idea Nathan for the updated Airbus cockpit
I am well aware that future aircraft re-works and new aircraft such as the A350.

Am I free to voice my thought ?

Of course you are, but according to the community guidelines listed above you must be TL2 to do so, just keep liking and you’ll get there in no time!

ok copy that…

I’ll let the community lords take my training wheels off soon. Maybe I’ll get a gold star too. ?😉

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.