• KEWR (Newark)
  • KIAH (Houston)
  • KSTL (St. Louis)
  • KORD (Chicago)
  • KDEN (Denver)

0 voters

The poll is closed and we have a winner, St Louis the link is here below

2 Likes

Based on the new event rules this event would most likely take place 25 days after this poll closes.
The event would be posted ASAP

Also if it were to take place in KSTL there would be some routes added like the Wow Air one (even though the airline is bankrupt) and the BA one that will hopefully be coming soon.

I just got a PM about someone asking about Concourse D. There is a topic on the forum for this but I’ll just give it to you. This Concourse was abandoned after TWA left then after the tornado of 2011 the concourse got destroyed kind of. They re-did it. Then in 2018 Southwest expanded and added new gates in the concourse. As the airport countinues to grow Frontier and American have used gates in this concourse. And just recently (In the last week) Lambert opened it so you can go in between Terminal 2 and 1. Since the expansion of airlines has been coming to Lambert. (Even talks with Emirates going to STL)
So basically they have been redoing concourse D over the last few years and now they are starting to make 777 and 787 markers and gates with the hopes that will happen. So yes if I were to add the BA and Wow air flights we would use Concouse D

2 Likes

I personally say KSTL. It’s a rarely used airport, with a large terminal, and a widespread group of runways. Perfect!

4 Likes

The link to the event is above. Hope you join. Have a great day

3 Likes

They are, quite. 🤔😂 I’ve flown out of here a few times in IF, all on Southwest flights. It’s just one of those one airline airports (of course with the rare other flights and General Aviation), like KMDW, and KDAL.

2 Likes

In real life I have been to Midway a few times. Those landings are rough do to the shorter runways

2 Likes

If you guys have any questions about routes, airport info etc. Don’t hesitate to ask.
At the moment St. Louis is on top (Home of the Stanley Cup champions) This is my pick also so thanks to all those who voted and those who voted for STL. There is 30 minutes only left for voting. Right now STL remains to have a thin lead.

1 Like

I voted for KDEN because it’s beautiful and as far as I have seen, there haven’t been too many events over there. Also, it has flights to PANC 😉

1 Like

You HAD to rub it in 😂

Go Bruins! 💛🖤

1 Like

Ha! I knew exactly everybody’s choosing KDEN

2 Likes

Marchand had a clutch line change though.

1 Like

KDEN has the beautiful mountains in the background and it is a big airport. I vote for KDEN.

1 Like

Yah also it has flights to a lot of the U.S.

1 Like

I just saw this. I do have to say that approaches to any Alaska airports are fun.

2 Likes

No idea what that means 😂

1 Like

I am saying the scenery is cool and the landings are difficult

1 Like

Was talking about the football-y stuff 😉

Ok I see ELT

1 Like

The final minute

The poll is closed the winner is St. Louis. Event will be posted as soon as possible