Where should I host my next event?

After I do my Most West Coast event, I was planning on doing another event, but I can’t choose where. So I set up a poll here to see what you guys think!

• Springfield-Branson National Airport
  • Saint Louis Lambert International Airport
  • Pensacola International Airport
  • Orlando International Airport
  • Boston Logan International Airport

0 voters

About each airport:

Springfield-Branson National Airport

Springfield-Branson National is an airport set in the heart of the Missouri Ozarks and the airport of Springfield and Branson Missouri, which both are known for the Bass Pro national headquarters and multiple attractions. This airport is served by multiple large carriers which connect the area to the world.

Saint Louis Lambert International Airport

Saint Louis Lambert International is set on the Mississippi and Missouri rivers and is the home airport for the Saint Louis area and East Saint Louis. This airport is served by dozens of airlines connecting the area between regional destinations and international ones.

Pensacola International Airport

Pensacola International is known most for being the home of the Blue Angels, and serves the Pensacola area as well. This airport is set in the Florida panhandle and major airlines connect this area to areas all over North America.

Orlando International Airport

Orlando International is set in Orange County next to the Lake Nona area and serves the area. Carriers who operate here fly even as far as Seattle and Internationally!

Boston Logan International Airport

Boston Logan International serves the Boston area and parts of Massachusetts. This airport is set near the east coast and helps connect New England and further.

Thanks for reading! I’m up to any suggestions, so don’t feel rude. πŸ˜‰

3 Likes

Very well made! Hope you get a lot of people to join where ever your next event will be πŸ™‚

1 Like

Thanks, @Bravo59! I hope so, too! πŸ˜„

1 Like

Nice poll! You should consider Austin ;)

2 Likes

Thanks! Maybe I will, sounds interesting! πŸ˜„πŸ˜―

1 Like

Here is my verdict: The event will be taking place at KMCO! Hope to see you there! πŸ˜„πŸ₯³

Pin me so I can see the event and join!

@snoman is pushing the event post tonight, so either one of us will pin you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

Well it might technically be morning like 1am central

Either or, it’s getting pushed before sunrise πŸ˜‰

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.