Where should I fly [poll]

I am wondering where to fly but I have four routes from PHNL but I don’t know what route to fly so I decided to make a poll for them and have you vote for which one to fly

• PHNL-KPDX
  • PHNL-KSJC
  • PHNL-KLAX
  • PHNL-RJTT

0 voters

Where is the poll?

2 Likes

I forgot to put it whoops here it is now

You
Should fly PHNL-KSJC @BigBert10 would be proud

2 Likes

And I forgot to mention the airline that I will be flying will be Hawaiian Airlines

Perfect! Fly Hawaiian PHNL-KSJC! 😃

3 Likes

Poll is now closed I will now fly PHNL-KSJC but wait Hawaiian Airlines has multiple aircraft on that route

• A330(generic)
  • A321(generic)
  • B767-300(Hawaiian Livery)

0 voters

1 Like

Try Southwest or Alaska.

Hawaiian doesn’t fly their 767s anymore, the A330 for Hawaiian is not in the game, and the A321neo would have to be generic.

Obviously it’s up to you, but both Southwest and Alaska fly their 737s here if you’d like to try that!

3 Likes

Ok I would love to I personally like flying the 737 more than the 767

2 Likes

Just asking, would this be on Expert or Training?

1 Like

Training, you can join me if you’d like?

I won’t be able to, but I’d love to track you and/or let you know some stuff about SJC for your arrival! Have fun!

1 Like

Thank you, would love to know a few things because I don’t know that much about where to park or the standard runway to land on all I know is that departure loop to avoid traffic collisions with traffic arriving into KSFO

1 Like

I always confuse myself with ICAO between Honolulu(PHNL) and Philadelphia(KPHL).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.