Where Planes Die @ KVCV

That’s to far sadly, I’m starting the drive back tomorrow night so I couldn’t see anything, driving along the I-15

Safe travels and have fun.

1 Like

Cool pictures!
Any Californian Ever: Oh, you went to that part of the state.

2 Likes

Looking at the nose doors, I assume that’s N700GS, which was withdrawn from use and stored at VCV around two months ago. Sad to see the engines are already gone.

That’s N756SA, which was withdrawn from use back in September of 2019. If you look closely enough, you can see that the “Southwest” text in the front has been removed.

Anyways, nice shots Blitz.

1 Like

So sad… Those A350s were very, very young.

1 Like

@Luke_Sta Fixed it Mr. Southwest Guy

LATAM Airlines was Ex-TAM Airlines aircraft an Airbus A350-900 half retired were lost order then to storage at rest?

Nah, the TAM livery was operated by LATAM, almost the same company. They had to retire then because they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy cancelling half their orders and sending 2 to Victorville.

1 Like

Oh, I see. If they old livery TAM and with LATAM agree send to join the brand Delta able for this A350’s?

Not sure, I think they’ll be retired forever.

1 Like

Hmm, interest, and I can’t believe it.

I used to drive through here all the time when heading up the 365 to Mammoth. It’s definitely an eerie sight!

1 Like

When you go to an airplane boneyard but don’t spot the MD-80’s. 💀

Lol, great photos!

2 Likes

I did but 10 image rule 🥸

And those are 717’s.

1 Like

United 747…nice job, im sad now

4 Likes

Same! So sad I never got to fly the United or Delta 747s. I always thought I would be able to as a child.

4 Likes

Would’ve helped if I could’ve seen the tail and if you got a photo of them. 🗿

Make part 2.

4 Likes

Those are some awesome shots. Sad that those beauty A350s are on the ground.

When I was in CA last a friend took me out to KVCV. it was amazing. hopefully I will fly out there with my dad when I am back in a couple weeks

2 Likes

Uufff…!! 😍😍

3 Likes

It’s surreal seeing A350s parked up like it’s 2040. It hurts seeing scrap yards fr.

3 Likes