Where is theThe moon on Infinite Flight?

Hey people of the IFC, could somebody help me and give me advice on how to find the moon (stupid I know but I genuinely cannot find it) any help would be appreciated

Try adjusting the time. The moon pops up in different places around the world depending on where you look at it.

1 Like

I’ve changed the time, date and month and I can’t find it

1 Like

Are you in a replay?

1 Like

Yeah I am on replay mode and if it helps I am at Kuala Lumpur airport

1 Like

Have you tried adjusting the day? Like switch it to a few days before or after?

1 Like

Try Honolulu Intl. The moon is south of Honolulu Intl at night, I believe. You can be at FL310-FL370. Change the date to March 2017.

1 Like

I haven’t adjusted the day yet as I thought it didn’t matter but I will try it and come back to tell you!

1 Like

He’s in replay mode.

I managed to get the moon on replay mode.

@Rolls he’s at Kuala Lumpur

Oh well. He/she could try and fly at Honolulu.

1 Like

Yes, but that’s a different conversation

Usually the moon will be more/most visible when it’s a full moon. I have no idea what phase the moon is in currently, but you can find out here

Edit:

It’s currently a waning crescent, so it’s not very visible or bright in the night sky

2 Likes

Does the visibility of the moon change in IF? It’s always the same for me…

Thanks for the help I managed to find it ant the exact date and time, massive help :)

1 Like

Yes, it follows the current phases of the moon.

4 Likes

Yes, the visibility of the moon changes in Infinite Flight

2 Likes

I change it to Feb 8 2020 for a full moon, or March 7. It takes a month or so for it to come back to a full one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.