Where is the most difficult landing on IF?

Thanks!
It helps!!!

1 Like

Ok thanks!!!

Ahh the perfect one!!

Toncontin is a tough one, especially in a commercial turbojet.

2 Likes

In order of difficulty, in my opinion:

1. LFKC 36
  2. VQPR 15
  3. WMBT 20
  4. SBRJ 02
  5. MHTG 02
4 Likes

To me these seems not that hard though, especially VQPR and WMBT.

1 Like

Hi @Mustafizur_Rahman,

Paro is obviously the most challenging one but LOWI also backs it up. The descent through the mountains is really difficult in there. Talking about IRL, London city airport has a really steep approach with a really small runway. Hence it is also really difficult to land in there ;)

2 Likes

Which one??

Ohh ok thanks!!!

VQPR and WMBT :)

Edit: I take back my word about VQPR HAHA, I can’t seem to bank enough at the final base turn.

1 Like

Thanks @Raveesh!!!

1 Like

from Wikipedia:
"Toncontín International Airport (IATA: TGU, ICAO: MHTG) or Teniente Coronel Hernán Acosta Mejía Airport is a civil and military airport located 6 km (4 mi) from the centre of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.

The History Channel programme Most Extreme Airports ranks it as the second most extreme airport in the world.[3] The approach to the airport is considered to be one of the most difficult in the world to all aircraft, especially in inclement weather conditions."

2 Likes

Ok I’ll try all!!!

Ohh ok, no problem!!

1 Like

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞Wow thats interesting

no, none of them are too difficult they’re all very doable first try but they’re still more difficult than your average approach

2 Likes

I got a good one.

1 Like

I would recommend Tioman airport. It’s a fun one!

1 Like

Many people will be angry at be, but I would say Innsbruck is easy, not in a Q400 tho.
And Kai Tak is fun and easy. Please don’t hate me (: I wouldn’t say they are very easy, but for they are from easy to medium.

1 Like

Try Milford Sound (NZMF) in NZ
Just try to touchdown 😂👍

It’s not the same in real life though. Check out the approach on YouTube, awesome!

1 Like