Where is the most difficult landing on IF?

Hey, I was thinking where is the most difficult runway or weather for land or takeoff.
I real life I know is like Bhutan or else.

2 Likes

Hey @Mustafizur_Rahman! I don’t know if it is the most difficult, but Eagle county has a very hard approach

1 Like

I always enjoy an approach into Aspen and Lukla they always keep you occupied especially on a visual :)

Cign :)

1 Like

Paro and Innsbruck are hard.

1 Like

I think Honduras is pretty hard, sharp turn, mountains and short runway.

3 Likes

URSS Sochi is pretty chill until you need to go around, then you need to turn really hard because the other option is to fly into the high mountains

2 Likes

Thanks!
I’ll try!

Interesting!
Thanks

Yeah! they are pretty hard.

1 Like

Try MHTG, you will be not bored.

3 Likes

Bhutan is actually quite easy once we’ve got the Arrival ;)

2 Likes

In Brazil and SBRJ one of the most difficult just by approach is already an adventure.

1 Like

Thanks!!
I’ll try!

VHHX would be one and also Saint Barthélemy (in Carribean) & Barra (the beach runway)

1 Like

rw 07 with a 737

1 Like

Ok😂😂😂
Thanks!!

This is the one every legend fly lol ;) If you flew these airports, try to fly these airports: 25 Airports/fields Legends should land Hopes it help ;) Safe flights & Happy Landings!

1 Like

Go to Leh airport

1 Like

KTEX. No airliners fly into this airport but this airport is located right in the middle of a big mountain pass. Only props and such fly into here since the runway isn’t long.

1 Like

Queenstown in New Zealand has a beautiful and tough approach in between the mountains. It’s often pretty foggy too. I would say it was definitely both the most fun and hardest approach i have ever made in IF. Paro is also tough.

3 Likes