Where Have You Flown and Where Do You Want to Go?

I just thought of this idea where we put together the places we have been and the places we want to go (by aircraft) into a map. I have compiled everywhere I have been and want to go (by aircraft) into this map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1628mqRSYHKvh5AWTVmpir5VNZO759t49&ll=12.651058117443865%2C0&z=2
and I thought it would be interesting to see other people in the community’s travels/desires.
Tell me what you think of the idea, and create and post your map here using mymaps.google.com.
Thanks

1 Like

This is (probably) everywhere I’ve been.

1 Like

😢😔, sigh I don’t travel that much

2 Likes

Routes I’ve flown:
map%20(1)

map

I’ve only been on two long haul flights, LS87 Leeds (LBA) - Newark (EWR), and LS88 (the return flight) with Jet2. (This route is only open October - January)

Of course I’d want to fly everywhere, but these are some that stand out for me:

map%20(2)

1 Like

Didn’t know that Jet2 operates flights from Newark to Leeds

1 Like

I don’t know how to create maps but…here is where I have been:

Use mymaps.google.com @anon57683537

1 Like

ohhhh will do thanks

1 Like

Everywhere I’ve flown:

1 Like

Im having a problem, I cant move to other places on the map while making a line. This is a problem because i cant make IAD-NRT for example. Also, I cant name the places. Could someone help me?

What you do is you can either zoom out or you can place a line then adjust the window and drag it to the place you want

1 Like

Im done just need to label places.

@Northwest when i marked mine it didnt show up in the preview

Where I’ve Flown
map-3

Where I want to go

HKG
SIN
HND
ICN
SYD
TLV
LYR
BRW

2 Likes

They only fly the route a couple times a month during the winter season from all their hub airports.

GCmap
Domestic
Everything I can remember.

Flown SYD-AKL too many times to count
SYD-MEL once
MYA-MER once
SYD-VLI once

I’d like to experience a really long flight like YSSY-KLAX. But only on a Dreamliner/A350

I’m really fortunate to have flown this much in my life at this stage of my life. I would like to fly from London to Perth and London to New York. I also would like to visit Moscow, Seoul and Reykjavik. As you can probably tell, I used to live in Doha, I currently live in Macau and I’m from the Philippines.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.