Where has everyone gone?

Sunday night and not one SINGLE member of IFATC on line…well controlling anyway! Night off ?

5 Likes

Tommorow is Monday…

4 Likes

Church, family… flying through mountainous regions… low flying coast line… who knows

6 Likes

Everyone in IFATC except @AR_AR and @JoshFly8 likes to pretend they have a life so we don’t control 24/7.

12 Likes

The most active atc are trying to relax and finally have some fun flying or doing other things. The 250 other IFATC are AWOL as usual.

11 Likes

That’s what a thought @AR_AR! I normally see the same names controlling, and big thank you to those guys! But this is first time not ONE controller was on line over the 300+ who are possibly available…

2 Likes

BUUUMMP! Exactly right.

All on strike. Still waiting for first pay check

31 Likes

MaxSez: Nothin unusual here, see the archived Topic “Air Space Cumulative”.
Believe the 250 IFATC number noted by @AR_AR is a figment of imagination and flawed PR. Just Sayin!

2 Likes

90 plus session at EGLL full of nimrods today so yea

1 Like

No money no honey.

8 Likes

This happens sometimes…
Very soon after your screenshot I opened KSAN in SoCal

Right this minute Expert is ATC-quiet again.

See ya this week some time!

1 Like

Ahhh, so u were the approch, nice job man

I wasn’t aware there was a ATC union on Infinite Flight ?haha

1 Like

Whoever is doing tower at ksan right now isn’t doing a great job.
I was doing a long flight so I tune in to tower and get cleared to land. Meters away from touchdown I see another plane getting ready to takeoff so I go around. Then when I get cleared to land again tower tell another pilot he’s clear to takeoff . so I have to go around again. But i be had enough with him so I’m heading to San clemente

3 Likes

Was this on the training server or expert server ?

Right now in ts1

Yeah , unfortunately there is nothing you can do when its on the training server. There are some really good controllers on TS1 and some really bad ones , but i admire your actions of going around instead of landing on the runway even thou there was a aircraft on the runway !

that was @GHamsz he was tower i believe

1 Like

@GHamsz, if it was you on TS1 that was controlling at KSAN , then you’re on @Battlefield_Inhd naughty list for christmas !