Where do you want ATC to open?

Us advanced ATC like to mix the regions once in a while. We chose which region we want to open and we open. Pilots don’t get to decide where we should open. Based on the results, we will be able to conclude which regions are popular, this way ATC can decide faster on which region they should open.

• Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Caribbean
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Chicago, IL
  • Denver, CO
  • Hawaii
  • London
  • New York
  • Oshkosh
  • Paris, France
  • San Francisco
  • Seattle, WA
  • Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
  • Southern California
  • South Florida
  • Sydney, Australia

0 voters

1 Like

Will most of you be at NYC tonight?

2 Likes

OSH for a change. That region has potential

2 Likes

I’ll think about it. Maybe tomorrow morning.

I agree. Not many airports but has great scenery.

Oshkosh sucks, please don’t do Oshkosh I’m begging you, if I could coordinate on slack I could explain more but, you know…

1 Like

Why is that?

New York, especially for my day long event tomorrow barely anybody even heard of yet. Also when you do New York, I can fly near my local airport, 11N.

Hawaii definitely!
Beauty with big & small airports, long flights, magnificent over-water approaches, a lot of diversity in scenery.
Deserves a lot more attention!

2 Likes

KPAE is bae!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I’m suprised how many want OSH

1 Like

…and so few want SoCal

2 Likes

One of those lonely guys who picked Paris

1 Like

Oshkosh because I’ve been on live for about 6 months and I’ve never been to Oshkosh on live.

2 Likes

I assume they are being sarcastic ;)

1 Like

This is a friendly request to the Advanced ATC team.

I’d really like to have more diversity in controlled regions. Recently I feel like every second day only London is active and I’m frankly sick of flying London - Birmingham over and over and over and over.
Other regions like Denver, Chicago, SoFlo, Charlotte, Caribbean hardly get attention anymore. Maybe I’m wrong, please correct me, but I’m a really active player - especially on Advanced and I really feel like London has become something what SoCal is in Playground.

Again, correct me if I feel wrong, but I just cannot stand London anymore.
How about Seattle or Chicago, maybe Denver for a change?

1 Like

Chicago needs more love. Huge map

2 Likes

London is an active region for a multitude of reasons. The main reason is because there are a lot of large airports, such as EGLL, EGBB, EGNX, EGSS, EGGW, EGHH, and so forth. Other regions such as Denver have little to no airports. The main airports are KDEN, KASE, KEGE, and a couple others. ATC like to control regions with many airports.

I would, however, enjoy some Chicago and Caribbean.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely, but we have so many other great and huge regions with mammoth airports like Singapore and Hawaii (which has occasional use though) and Seattle. There are soooo many great regions the devs spent quite a patch of time for, so I am sort of sad the main focus is on one or two regions only.

I want to see Southampton get some attention

1 Like