Where did these go?

I saw these pictures online:
Where are the SIA Cargo and Boeing Home livery now on the 744? Where they removed?

2 Likes

Never knew that these were a thing. :o

Fun Fact: Infinite Flight also had 3D buildings at one point, so who knows about what else wasn’t added.

2 Likes

The Boeing livery was removed, the SIA Cargo livery never existed. That one might be a hack.

6 Likes

They are like deleted scenes I am guessing they probably had them on a beta test of some sort but meybe they were buggy of some sort. They will probably bring them back when they have better software as such.

1 Like

Look at that 747 with House Colors. The fuselage below the hump is way too bulgy. That 747 looks like it needs to get on a diet. Lol

1 Like

Yea try land that lol

Copyright?

The first picture is the old 747-400, before the rework. The second one was never a livery.

3 Likes

I remember back when I first got IF, that first pic was for the App Store images of the game. 😅

I want the House color back!

1 Like

When was this? Why did they remove it

That reminds me of it and makes me really happy

1 Like

I remember those days lol. The only aircrafts that haven’t been changed since are the fighters, GAs, and the Embraer lol.

3 Likes

Yes the 747 back then needed a major update. The SIA livery was fake.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.