Where can I see my Trust Level?

Hey! So I’m a bigenner with ifc. I just want to know where I can see my thrust level please. Thanks!

4 Likes

Next to “Trust Level” :)

4 Likes

To add on to @Transport_Hub… See this thread here:

Best of luck on gaining a higher thrust level ;)

5 Likes

Yeah but where he is?

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand your question? Can you please clarify?

You, being a “basic user”, are right below TL1 which is “member”.

1 Like

Oh ok! Thanks!

2 Likes

TL2 is wath?

2 Likes

Click the three lines on top and then click your username to find the page which tells you your trust level

4 Likes

New User (TL-0)
All new users start out at trust level 0. These are visitors who just created an account and are still learning the way your community works. New users’ abilities are restricted. As a new user, you cannot send private messages to other users or flag posts. Your first few posts will need to be approved before they show up on the forum.

Basic User (TL-1)
If a new user is willing to spend a little time reading, posting, and liking, they will quickly be promoted to the first trust level. TL1 users can flag posts and send private messages (PM).

Member User (TL-2)
Once reaching TL2, you may now post feature requests as well as participate in other restricted categories. Additionally, TL2 users have an increased number of daily likes available. Moderators cannot see how close you are to achieving TL2.

Regular User (TL-3)
Regulars are the backbone of the IF community, the most active readers and reliable contributors over a period of months, even years. Because they’re always around, they can be further trusted to help tidy up and organize the community. Regulars can recategorize and rename topics.

6 Likes

@aYulSpotter - Don’t forget to ultilize the search function first. Look what I found with a quick search:

Also, #support is for in-app issues, #meta is for forum related ones.

2 Likes

Ok! It’s just because I’m on my iPad so I have the “desktop view”.

Gotcha!Hope it helped

Yeah thanks

1 Like

Anytime :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.