Where can I get flight charts?

Greetings, pilots. FlyingOstrich here. It’s my first post with this account but I’ve been part of the community for more than 1 year but that’s not the point of the topic.

As the title says, I am looking for a website or a database with all the flight charts of all the airports in the world because I am trying to be more professional and realistic using flight charts but many times I find outdated charts or I simply don’t find them.

So feel free to share with me and the community the best websites to get the flight charts for free since we are just simulator pilots and don’t earn money in IF to afford a subscription.

Thanks for reading and I hope this topic helps other pilots like me wondering where to get the charts.

2 Likes

Personally, I subscribe Navigraph to get my charts. 😉

2 Likes

Usually something like this would cost money. But idk I’m looking for this myself.

1 Like

I usually get them from google just type in ˝EGLL charts˝ and for North America you can use FlightAware.

8 Likes

U can search for flight charts eg:egll and will be able download a PDF which includes airport diagram, SIDS , StArs, ILS etc…jeppsencharts.com…eurocharts.com

2 Likes

On the app “VirtualHub”

If you’re lucky, if you type the icao code of the airport on the internet then generally you can find a website with some on; flight aware have some.
FPLtoIF also show mostly the US charts when you make a flight plan

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys. I hope this topic also helped other pilots. Have a good one out there.

1 Like

+1 for charts and airac cycles

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.