Where are my planes?

Hey,
i love flying with this simulator but…

Today I deinstalled and re-downloaded the app. To restore my settings. When I called up the list of my airplanes, some of them I bought were missing. I’ve looked at the Google Play store but there was no invoice. So I thought that the money must be back on my GoogleAccount Credits. But it was not! What a rip off.

This happens with:

A330-300 and Cessna Cituation X

1 Like

Have you already selected restore purchases?

1 Like

Citation* ;)

Yes, the latest planes i bought - i have back

Im
Sorry :)

I would PM one of the mods to see if they can assist you one on one.

1 Like

However, try to restore your purchases, usually you will have your planes :)

1 Like

It’s sorted now I believe from his previous comment

1 Like

Tip for the future, make sure to ask for help here before going ahead and calling " It a rip off" ! 😉

Glad you got it sorted !

Im Sorry. It was an “automatic first reaction”. I love this flight simulator. Otherwise, I would not have bought the aircraft. ;)

1 Like

No worries , I know it can be frustrating sometimes when all you want to do is fly your favorite aircraft , but it is not there 😟!

1 Like

I’m glad you got the problem solved. However, I noticed today that there is no Concorde on my list…

2 Likes

I found Screenshots of the planes when i flown with them. - Sorry for my English ;)

You cannot be charged for any previously purchased item twice (except a Live subscription) unless a different store or account ID is used, or the item was refunded.
Modified devices like Jailbroken or rooted do not necessarily apply to that rule. :)

1 Like

:( Okay. My phone is not rooted. And I have the all invoices of all the other planes. And only these two are missing although i bought them.

1 Like

And the money I had bought the planes did not come back to my GoogleAcoount account.

1 Like

GooglePlay cannot charge you twice for the same content unless you used a different store ID or were refunded. If you were charged, then either the store ID is different, not yet purchased or it was previously refunded.

2 Likes

That’s true however in a rare case it’s possible but it’s very unlikely with an in app purchase and if it happens it will happen with a paid app you already have

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.