When your airline shows how much they love you

http://imgur.com/pcBMkRq

So I got to the airport early so British Airways popped me on the earlier flight :)

Then on board I was given a second drink in one go as if I wasn’t already loyal ;p “Just because we might be in a holding pattern over London”

😍 Love you BA

P.S. The flight attendant wasn’t bad to look at either.

Share your stories below :)

23 Likes

You were served as a king👑👌 I have to say that whenever I travel with Copa, I always expect a good treatment from the flight attendants. They are always friendly, they are helpful and they give you what you want, they also speak 3 languages (🇵🇹🇪🇸🇬🇧)

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Hahaha that P.S. part made me laugh so hard…

10 Likes

Bit cheeky…

Just saying there are a few women on this forum, and they may find that a tad offensive.

Could have been a man as well, me don’t judge ;)

9 Likes

Cough cough it was a guy lol

2 Likes

The flight attendants on JetBlue and Turkish are amazing. On Turkish, they give out free Turkish Delights!

5 Likes

All the times i get in a Iberia flight i get to enter the cockpit and talk to the pilots:)

1 Like

Bumped to an earlier flight on Cape Air since I arrived an hour early

2 Likes

honestly stories like that make me love flying with BA now.

And the moral of that story is bring your helicopter helmet with you when you fly BA XD

3 Likes

You’re right. JetBlue flight attendants are pretty amazing! They come through the cabin frequently with snacks all the time. :) I wonder how JetBlue Mint is…

3 Likes

That’s a great story! What a nice pilot. :)

1 Like

Air France A380 Flight attendants were nice 😊 I got double and the flight attendant said I could go see the cockpit

2 Likes

About a week ago I was boarding an Avianca A320 (SFO-SAL). When I got on the plane, I asked a flight attendant if it’s possible to visit the cockpit, before I finished my sentence, he simply says “No.”

Being the persistent person I am, I asked the senior flight attendant, she said I can, but after the flight. I decide to wait until the flight is over.

I walk towards the exit (I forgot) and the flight attendant who said “No” stops me and says “The captain would like to speak to you.”

I walk towards the cockpit and the captain politely greets me, we had a small conversation, and he let me wear his hat. It was pretty awesome! I took pictures of the cockpit, and I left. That was about it.

4 Likes

You’re so lucky @ItsPerses👏👍🏽

Lol I wonder why this is flagged 😂

Well, I haven’t had any special things happen to myself, but my mom has some serious luck. Once she I was five she got bumped to first class for winning a prize or something, and she always gets earlier flights. And I’m just sitting here like, “Hopefully I get to be on a plane this year” 😂

1 Like

Lucky, but not as lucky as other people!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.